im so im patient

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i know this sounds like im a really really bad friend but i cant help it,

ive just seen a friend of mine, and omg she talks such cr*p, cant believe how much stupid things effect people, shes stressing coz people at ehr gym have been talking about her..she honestly talked about it for an hour and half.. in the end i had to tell her i have a head ache and im gonna have to go home.. coz i seriously did.. i didnt talk to her once in that whole hour! am i getting old? or am i just pregnant lol? is anyone else the same? or am i just being a bit*h?

Everything is more irritating when ure pregnant! I'm not a very patient driver, but since my hormones erupted just about everyone is scared to get in my car! :?

I completely sympathise...I have the patience of a saint normally and at the moment EVERYTHING is irritating me! I went into marks and spencers yesterday to buy some maternity bras and got a whole bundle of them to the changing room only to find out that none of them had been put back onto the right size hangers :x I came storming out waving bras everywhere and having a go at the sales assistant...oops! Poor woman wasn't sure what to say! :? Itis most definately the hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back