im so happy!

Amy_J

Reaction score
thanks to all the advice from you lovely ladies regarding my bedtime routine i thought i would update!

we have gradually moved it earlier & earlier, and for the last 5 nights he has been bathed, half of bottle and asleep by 7pm! sleeping through until 8 or 9am! we top him up with his milk around 10pm... he normally has 9oz so say he has 5oz at half6ish we give him other 4oz at 10pm.... tonight hes has 6oz so i will give 3oz later. im hoping he will gradually take the whole 9oz at 7pm! i have been doing controlled crying which has been tough but touch wood he goes down no problem and doesnt cry!!!! he was crying loads (it was awful i cried too!) but gradually after a tough few weeks has cried less and less and now doesnt even care i think hes happy its bed time!!!!

thanks to all of you who have given me advice.... i really do appreciate it!!!!!!!!

xoxo

So glad it's working! Controlled crying is hard but it really does work!! Keep it up Marley x x

I'm glad you find something that works for you, Looks like it paid off very well!

Its so nice to be able to have the evenings to yourself isn't it?!

its so strange having my evenings to myself!!! im lost....but deffo not complaining!!!!! i just hope we can keep it up! =))

Well done! Glad everything is going well! It certainly is tough to begin with, but now he is in a routine you will feel better in yourself aswell!
It's nice to relax in the evenings!
Fingers crossed it carries on for you hun!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back