im so happy today

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my lil boy has been so loving towards me todya this mornin i must have had about 30 cuddles before i went to work all started by him it was loverly and all between 7.30 n 8.30 hehe
then wen i got bck hes held my hand gave me thousands of kisses and evwn more hugs
which made me so happy he has NEVER been this loving normally im slapped and had my hair pulled etc and the dog gets all his love but not today :D :lol: :clap: :dance:

awww its the biggest buzz when they are affectionate towards you isnt it. I love it when I wake up to Ella giving me kisses!

Hi

Hun see i told you B loves you he just shows it in funny ways most the time
Katrina

that sounds great, i get hugs off Ewan, but no kisses yet am trying to teach him, but no luck yet!"

Braydons kisses is him coming up to u wit an open mouth u going for a kiss ne him sticking his toungue in ya mouth

he has one lol
its says ' i love my mummy' four times on the front the 'my mummy loves me' on the back 3 times its from debenhams £4 lol his had one for every age group his bin in

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
Braydons kisses is him coming up to u wit an open mouth u going for a kiss ne him sticking his toungue in ya mouth

Seren's kisses are like that, or open mouthed and dribbly. Or she tries to bite your mouth, but they are still the best kisses ever. We go to her "kisses" and she goes forward, think she wants to give a glasgow kiss sometimes :D

Hi

Lol Kiara kisses Bernie like that its funny and she sees his tongue ring and tried to stick her mouth in there and bite it
Katrina

beanie said:
Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:

Seren's kisses are like that, or open mouthed and dribbly. Or she tries to bite your mouth, but they are still the best kisses ever. We go to her "kisses" and she goes forward, think she wants to give a glasgow kiss sometimes :D

I said to ewan yesterday am 'give mummy a kiss' ....

so he head butted me!!! asked him again and he did it again!!
Obvioulsly the bit of scot's in him is coming out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back