Braydons Christening

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
first of all can i thank u all for being so good and supportive to me over the last 10 months u guys are some of my closest friends and i love you all!!

well as you all know i had Braydon christened today and it was absolutly brilliant! he looked gorgous and after getting up at 6-30 never done that before lol i actually managed to make my self look ok!!
we got to the church mega early so we clould park and guess wot wen we got there half the parking was gone lol!! and yes garry and his family got there at 2 mins to go wot a surprise lol!!
the ceremony was absolutly lovely and did bring me close to tears a few times and Braydon was good for 75% of it got a bit upset with the whole being held for so long thing! but was really good after a juice!
wen it actually came to the christening braydon beat the vicar up lol he decided her glasses didnt realli look good on her so hed take them off lol!!bless him lol!!! he then fell asleep these christenings our so much hard work lol
anyway afterward it was picture time woohoo but guess wot some donut forgot to put new batterys in the camera lol so my friends have taken loads which i am waiting to be emailed to me!!
wen we came bck here garry was brilliant ( i never thought i would say that) he made his friend leave he helped me with drinks and everything and was generally really good!! his mum on the other hand :twisted: :twisted: was doing the whole isnt he great isnt sarah a great mum etc but no offence how the hell would she know she has seen B about 10 times so :twisted: she didnt stay long and wen she was gone it was so much beter and relaxed!!
her mum and dad were loverly have invited me and B to go and stay with them lol!! and all my guest were great and was really good and helpful
anyway sorry to bore u just wanted to tell u bout today and i am trying to upload the pics frrom here and the few i got at the church be4 the battery went so ill post them soon
thanks again everybody
lots of love and kisses
sarah and Braydon

YAY!!! So pleased things went well for you babe! been thinking of you all day! im so glad garry didnt let you down. I cant wait to see pics and sure you and B looked stunning. Glad you enjoyed the day hun. Speak to ya later XxxxX

Was thinking of you today hun. Glad all went well for you I know you were worried :)

xxxxxxxxx

so pleased it went well for Braydon. you both deseve a great day.

x

IM really glad it went well for you and that garry didnt upset you.
Good on braydon for being so well behaved.

hey hun, so glad everything went well & Braydon was so well behaved! am sooo happy garry didnt let you down!! :D love the piccies ive seen :D you & B look stunning and he looks so happy!! love your dress hun its lovely!!
love 2 u both xx

Sounds like it was a success! Looking forward to seeing the pics, bet you and braydon look mighty cute :eek:)

Brilliant,

I'm glad everything went ok for you (except the missing batteries!! :roll: )

You can relax now til the next event is being organised!!
B's birthday!! :dance:

Thats great Sarah Hun!
Glad garry behaved himself, that means i dont have to go kick his ass!
So glad you had a great day! xx

well done hun. Come on hurry up, we all want the pics!!! Becky's christening was bkd 2day for 30th July, so will need your help and ideas.

C'mon want 2 c handsome B in his outfit.xxx

HI hun

Im so glad it went good for you and B and cannot wait to see pics.
Good thing Garry was a good boy and nothing horrible happened.
Thank goodness your friends took pics :D
Take care
xxxx Katrina

Hi Sarah

I'm so glad you had a lovely day, B sounds like he behaved really well.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

What did you wear in the end?

Lucy x

I'm glad you had a good day :D Can't wait to see how cute B looked :D

Glad you had a good day Sarah, I've seen the pics they are fab!! He looks sooooo handsome. :D

Glad things went well and you all enjoyed yourselves x

glad all went well and that garry was a great help on the day too

am just organizing erins christening - cant wait :D

hurry up with piccy's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member