How did that happen! 7 months!

Melanie

Reaction score
I cant believe my baby girl is 7 months old today! I've been making you all look at photos of Thea for 7 months today!!!! How did she get to be 7 months old!

Time has gone so fast and im loving every minute of it but i wish it would slow down! She is crawling up a storm now and pulling herself up to standing in her crib. She is so vocal now too (dunno where she gets that from) ;)) Im so lucky to have such a happy, clever little sweetheart. I do miss that little tiny baby I brought home from the hospital but everyday my daughter amazes me as she grows.

Awww see im all teary eyed now so i have to go give her a hug.

Aww happy 7month birthday Thea :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

I can't believe how fast all the babies are growin up...They wil all be one soon :cry:

It makes me realise how old Alfie is when i seee these other babies growing up.

Bless they are all growing way too fast.

Big Kisses to beautiful Thea she is a gem Mel, :hug:

bless her, shes such a darling :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: Happy 7th month birthday sweetie :cheer: :cheer:

:cry: Aww I get all emotional reading stuff like this! People always tell you they grow up too fast but it's sooo true! :cry:
Happy 7 month birthday Thea! :cheer:
Keep up with the photos I love to see them she is sooo beautiful you must be so proud of her :hug:

Time flys when you having fun err :wink:

Just think how fast the next few months will go :D , If your planning on doing something to celebrate her first birthday start decinding on what to do NOW as it comes round sooo quickly.

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Time flys when you having fun err :wink:

Just think how fast the next few months will go :D , If your planning on doing something to celebrate her first birthday start decinding on what to do NOW as it comes round sooo quickly.

xSuzx

Suz shush!!! I cant think about her being a whole year old, i might crack up :lol:

omg 7 months already!

i remember reading you posts about being in slow labour like it was yesterday!

I've been making you all look at photos of Thea for 7 months today!!!!
But its always a pleasure seeing your little beauties pics :D

:cheer: Happy 7 month birthday Thea :cheer:

Awww 7 months! It's crazy how quick the time goes.

Thea is amazing and adorable :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back