I'm so confused

elouise123

Reaction score
Hi I need some peace of mind if it's possible...

Last week about 5 days before my period I started to get this overwhelming feeling I was pregnant much like I felt the first time I got pregnant a few years ago. Me and my partner have not been trying to get pregnant although I'm not on the pill and we don't always use protection.

I started to get intense dizzy spells, aching legs, sore and heavy boobs, waves of nausea, my sense of smell was going crazy, post nasal drip, vivid dreams so many things and I've never felt like this and I don't symptom spot ever but then after a few days I woke up and my breasts were much less sore and my period started that day much like it usually does.

I felt like I normally do throughout my period, but the last few days I've been having nausea and painful headaches in the evenings always starting the same time, I'm still having very vivid dreams in the morning, and I just can't shake the feeling that something isn't right...

Now I'm googling all sorts making myself paranoid, but my period finished day before yesterday and today suddenly I started to feel mild twinges and cramps and my lower back and thighs are aching, I've been really bloated for the last 2 weeks and bad indigestion and then last night after dinner I had bad diahrea like my body just flushed everything out, I am fine but today I've been peeing like crazy!!

I think I need to get this out maybe it's in my head but I never usually feel like this is there a chance I could actually be pregnant?

To be honest its most likely you you have just had an off cycle with your hormones or the touch of a bug but seeing as you dont use bc all the time it is certainly possible you could be pregnant. It seems like it would be best to test to put your mind at rest at least. I have always had really early symptoms when I was pregnant so I think I would always suspect I might be before missing my period but I have also had a couple of times I thought I could be and wasn't. Last time that happened it was just a touch of a tummy bug. The kids got it just after me so I knew that was what it had been.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your reply!

You are right could be that I've caught a virus and feeling run down with it, im am still feeling strange today, since yesterday I've had this pulling sensation in my pelvic area, and I feel tired and sick still, I think I will have to take a test in the next few days if this carries on just to put mind at rest... it's just the pulling feeling that is making me question because I have never had this feeling straight after my period before. Anyway I'm sure I will have answers soon enough ☺️

:test: lol. I totally know what you mean, some things just feel like pregnancy symptoms and nothing else. If you were pregnant it seems likely that your last period wasn't really a period in which case a test would show by now.

Update, I took a test and it was negative.. I'm glad I know now, I never track my cycles so I don't know for sure but I think that I am ovulating early that's the only explanation I have now, i have never had symptoms when ovulating before so this was a new experience ☺️

Last edited:
Hope you weren't too disappointed. I know you were not exactly trying but these things can get your hopes up. At least you know nos so don't need to be wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back