I'm scared

clairescunny55

Reaction score
Just been to hospital for my pre admission appointment, they took swabs to check for MRSA, then she went through the procedure. Pete isnt allowed to stay with me :( they'll take me up to surgery, move my coccyx, and inject the steriods, with NO anaesthetic :( they said it will be very painful, and take up to a week to work. I asked the success rate and she said, some people it makes a little bit better, some people it doesnt make a difference, and some people it makes things worse :( :cry: i really dont want it done :(

oh hun really dont know what to say but want to give you loads these
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry im not sure of the problem but is there no alternative, how about acupuncture?

my mum has cortizon into her spine every few months she said it really hurts but its worth it.. i really hope your ok xxxx

Bloody hospitals, 1st my surgery date was 30th october which was then brought forward to 23rd, now its been put back to 6th november :evil: :cry: :(

oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: that nursey woman sounds like shes a right caring professional.so much for reassurance!i hope its not to bad for you and i really hope you get some relief from the pain your in.cant you refuse to have the procedure unless they at least give you some painkillers?gas n air would be nice

aww hun its doesnt sound nice. I was on IV steroids for a month (injected into my vein) It did sting but soon goes away.

Hope you're ok,

Claire x

My mum has these in her lower spine & neck, they helped her :) Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER