Im pregnant and need advice

[[Cherry]]

Reaction score
Ive just recently found out im pregnant.
i want the baby ... however everyone else doesnt agree i should.
im young and would be living off a part time job and benefits.
if there is anything you would like to ask me ill answer. but please i need advice. what should i do? ;[[[

Hi cherry, ultimitally its YOUR choice.

When you say young, how young? And would you have any support at all from family/babies dad?

Hi Cherry, I agree that the choice is yours hun. Is the father going to be involved and will your family support you if you choose to have the baby? :hug:

Im 16years of age. 17 next May. I would have the support of my mum. i still live with my parents. the father doesnt want me to have the child however says he will support me throughout and as he has money would be able to go towards costs. by the way my partner is 21years old.

I am really against abortions. i think its cruel and other poeple dont even get the chance to have baby let alone have it killed

hi there
this is ur decision don't let other people force u into a decision ur not comfortable with - what ever ur decision u need to live with it - don't mean to be harsh! People say there is never goodtime to have a baby!!!

Good luck x

I say go with whatever you feel is best for you. At the end of the day it is your baby. The father sounds as tho he is responsible by saying he will support you moneywise etc.

At nearly 17 i wouldnt say you were very very young, youre a young adult.
If i felt the way you do I would be keeping it. Your mum is there for you so you have great support.
It's not like youre 12. As long as you feel it's right and you know life will never be the same again! then I say go for it. :hug: and congratulations :hug:

Dont let anyone pressure you into something you dont want to do, its you that has to live with the consequences :hug: You are old enough to make your own decisions and with your Mum and partners support you will do just fine. Congratulations on your pregnancy :hug:

I feel alot happier and more calm now hearing from you people. i have been asked by the doctor to make the decision by wednesday and im nervous as hell. its really nice to actually hear someone say congrats to be honest as ive had only people saying your making a mistake.

The doctor shouldnt have asked you to limit the time you take to make a decision ! How far along are ya hun ??

Congratulations, im 19 had my baby at 20, i know its not as young as you but i guess its still quite young, sounds like yuo have plenty of support and have thought it through responsibly !

I think in the long run iv only ever heard people say they regret abortions, never their children, bugger anyone who says your making a mistake if its what you want good luck to ya :)

If its because they think you should have your 'youth' then really you appreciate your 'youth' later on imo, like round your early 30's - youth is wasted on the young :)

plus you can go to college, get a carreer and all that stuff later on. its not like there arent oportunities these days for young mums to be. You are your own person so the choice is yours, and I hope you'll get respect for your choice. :hug:

Im nearly 23 and my mum asked me to get rid of it which really hurt because she didnt want me to ruin my career but there is no good time really. I got pregnant while I was on the pill so it was a bit of a shock as I was told a few years ago I probably wouldnt be able to have kids! Its horrible to be over the moon about something when people are telling you to get rid of it. As long as you have your mum and the father will support you then you will be fine. Dont let anyone else tell you what to do its your life :)

:hug: First of all very big welcome to you and congratulations :hug:

You clearly want to keep the baby, have the support of your Mum (which is fantastic!) and you will have lots of support here to hunny.

Its a shame the father to be is acting like he is, but lets face it hes a MAN and men have no idea how it feels, men are not from mars there from URANUS! :wall:

You will be fine sweetie :hug:

Oh how far along are you?

I think having good support from family and friends is more important than your age. Having your mum's support is a great advantage and it sounds like the baby's father will at least be able to assist financially. I hope you aren't being pressured into rushing into any decisions about your baby as it is such an important decision to make. Congratulations to you though :D :wave:

My niece fell pregnant at 15 and had her little girl 3 months after her 16th birthday. Although it was very early for her to be having children, she chose to go ahead and with the support from her mum and the babys dad and she did just fine. They have now split up but she is doing a great job with my great niece :D

You have answered your own question if you want this baby thats what you should do. Sounds like you would totally regret it if you were to abort it. :hug: :hug:

hi

firstly congratulations

just wanted to say do what you feel is right for you, like yourself i got pregnant at 15 and my little boy will be 3 in feb, its the best decision i made. i was pushed by family members into almost having an abortion, so glad i didnt because i wouldnt be the person i am today. im now a full time mum of nearly 3 and im so happy, as long as you have support then id say go for it.

Well thanks for all your support!

I Must say it took a long walk in the freezing cold till i could bring a final decision to mind... and im proud to say Im Keeping the baby =D
Next week i get to choose my midwife etc...
im really new to this and dont know everything tht i have lying ahead. but next wednesday when i get to choose i will also find out when i get a scann to see how far along i am, as its really unknown.

Im so happy and ive never felt so overjoyed... my um is so pround of me !! <3

Glad you made the right decision for you hun, hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back