Im pregnant and need advice

Congratulations hun, really pleased for you :hug: :hug:

Whenever you need support, advice or even just a moan the ladies here are fantastic :hug:

Hey Cherry, I only found out last week too and the girls on here have been fantastic for advice and support so ask ask ask away if you have anything on your mind xxxx

Welcome and congrats!

To me age is just a number, i feel that its all about the individual. At 17 i was paying my way and looking after myself, at 18 i brought a house with my OH and have never looked back since. However i know some people who are 19/20 and still not supporting themselves!. Everyone is different, so don't worry about your age.

With regards to your desition on having an abortion or keeping your baby, I urge you to do what YOU want and not what others want you to do, as you will only hold it against them in the future.

I wish you all the best,

xXx

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer: Don't worry about age, its nothing these days and you sound like you've got a good head on your shoulders, I'm sure you'll do great. Stick around the forum, you'll get a lot of support from the girls on here and I found it made my pregnancy much more enjoyable by being able to share it with others who are also pregnant.
Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back