Im Paranoid

Bloom

Reaction score
Can you ladies tell me im being silly please.

Im really paranoid that my baby is going to come early before 37 weeks.

I posted last week about my pelvis hurting and im sure she is engaging still, i feel like i have a football between my legs :think: i can feel her really low down. Probaly TMI but ive been having lots of gloopy discharge :oops: and just generally feel like i need to have everything ready.

Ive had a really strong urge to get my bag packed and get everything ready for the hospital and in the nursery.

I dont see the midwife untill next week so i dontknow for sure if shes engaged or not but somethings is definatly going on in the big mummas house.

Just want some reassurance that everyone else feels like this and im being paranoid, i cant wait to meet my baby girl i just want to give her the best start i can and that means she has to stay put for a little while yet.

Your being silly :D

No, really, I know what you mean hun. I feel like this little monkey is going to come before his cooked. I feel as long as I make it to 34 weeks then I'll be much happier. If you are really in tune with your body then you'll notice all the little changes that happen weeks before labour. Ive had the gloopy drawers and still got it and the pressure down there. Plus with the addded water I think my LO is going to fall out :lol: Some ladies dont notice the body preparing so soon. Your little princess will be fine and knowing us we'll both go overdue :rotfl:
xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i'm not as far gone as you so i can't comment on the feelings but try not to worry, what your feeling sounds perfectly normal to me!
Well normal for a pregnant lady! Lol.
Will you feel better if you pack a hospital bag just so you're ready... it might ease your mind a little bit :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah i cant see you going overdue. :shock:

I went to boots today to get all the bits for my bag, i felt like a right fraud walking round with my tiny bump buying maternity pads and all the other bits and pieces. :rotfl:

Ive jinxed myself now i bet i will still be here pushing 42 weeks :rotfl:

reading that you sound exactly the way you should around the 30 weeks. Its more uncomfortable, heavy discharge etcetc. I wouldnt worry too much at all. and next week if the head is engaged that dosnt always mean labour will happen instantly. My hannah bobbed in and out for a good few weeks before she was born. (she was born 40+4)

If you're paranoid, then so am i! :rotfl:

Ive felt the same since about 26 weeks :oops: Every ache and pain and ive panicked that im going into labour early. Now im at 34 weeks, im starting to chill a bit cos i know if she came now she'd probably do ok. Its natural to have fears. Ive been paranoid about EVERYTHING during thins pregnancy. It does OH's head in.

Every week i go is another week i breathe a sigh of relief, lol. I do panic that she'll come early..........but now im getting to the stage where i want her to come soon. Anytime from 37 weeks would be grand :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sure you'll still be here in a few weeks time telling us you've been stuffing your face with pineapple and curry to get things moving :D

im paranoid in the opposite direction!

having decided i could now cope with the baby coming early my fear has now gone to her being late and i feel like she's nowhere near coming out in the slightest!

think our minds play on our worries :x im sure all is fine with your little one - and in a couple of weeks you'll be worrying about her being late too! :hug:

awwww ur not silly hun :hug:

im only 28wks and ive had the urge to pack my bag and am worried he/she will come early, guess its natural, doesnt help that mother in law recons she has has a premenition that i'll be early lol

Thanks i knew i wouldnt be the only one.

i feel the same hun
doesnt help with hubby asking everyday if i think im dilating yet lol
your little one will be fine weather early,late or bang on time :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back