Twinges and movement

maria1976

Reaction score
Keep getting twinges in my fanny and can feel baby moving in my pubic region a lot , ive also been acting strange today and very tearful. Im wondering if the baby is coming or im just being paranoid :shock:

Any one else have this??

I had this when her head engaged....was still 6 weeks until she eventually moved past engaged and made an appearance though. It was like a lot of pressure if you know what I mean and twinges of pain that came in dull waves only in that region though, not across tummy which was where the contraction were....does that make sense at all?

Try to get a good nights kip (if you can!) take a couple of paracetamol if it hurts so you can rest, as if this baby does come soon, you'll need all the energy reserve you can muster!!

Sleep tight chick :hug: :hug:

Thanks Emmylou, i just feel so tearful and down today dont know whats wrong with me :cry: everything just feels strange :think:

Ah yes,......emotions in third tri!! Marvelous what hormones can do to you isn't it. Tomorrow is a new day hun, try to embrace these last few weeks where you can get up when you like, and sleep when you like.....trust me, those first few weeks with a new born have you begging for some quiet you time and a kip.

You are completely normal in feeling teary and down, you do get to the point where you get fed up with pregnancy too.....but I believe its so that you are mentally prepared to go through labour, I lost count of the amount of times, in that last fortnight especially, where I told everyone I spoke to that this baby had better come soon!! I was sooooo sick of being pregnant, that got me down.

All the waiting though, it is all forgotten once you are holding your bundle!!

yes i've had those twinges for a few weeks now, think it may be just babys weight

Good sign to say the baby's head is down!

Now those emotions, bad things, you wait till you get the mental, 'I'm gonna kill you' emotion, that is fun! Followed by the crying break downs and the 'I can't do this anymore' syndrome :lol:

cant wait :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Seems to have calmed down today thank god!!!

Glad im not the only one, must get hospital bag ready LOL just in case.

Thanks for being there ladies, if you werent here think I would have ripped DH head off by now :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back