I'm packing my bags!!!

Terrie

Reaction score
Ok girls, I'm off to London in the morning for a few days wih my sister and her mum, we are going to watch Lion king on stage. I will be back late on Sunday.

I was really going to cancel this trip wih everything that has been going on but I need this break before I move into my inlaws (I'm moving in next week to help with nan) plus it's my sisters birthday and we did plan this ages ago.

So I'm going! Leaving colin wih the kids (he's actually being good about it all because he's off to Germany next week) and I'm gonna let loose and have a blast! The camera is charged, my bag is almost packed and we leave first thing tomorrow.

I'm not taking my iPod so won't be around until Sunday night, and maybe not until Monday because I'm actually moving into my inlaws the minute I get home so will be helping get nan to bed etc. So will speak toyou all Monday probably!

Loves ya.. Will have my mobile for all you that have my number x

Enjoy wour break chickadee, you deserve it. I hope the move goes smoothly. I'm off on holiday on saturday so i will catch you in 2 weeks. Take care and much love :love: xx

Have a good one! Will look forward to hearing all about it when you get back xx

Enjoy your time down here chick :) Lyceum Theatre by any chance? :)

Hope you have an amazing time! Lion King is amazing! :yay:

Ooooh! Have a great time! You really deserve it honey x

Thankyou so much everybody <3 I'm just about to leave!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back