• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm out...

jarjar7

Reaction score
...She's finally made her appearance...But, whilst I'm disappointed I am going to stay positive for 3 reasons...

I am ordering OPK's and preseed this afternoon!
My cycles are back down to around normal length, this one is 29 days
If I get PG next month my bubba will be due 2 days before my 30th birthday!!!

Good luck everyone else...
xxxxx

Sorry she got you hun, good luck for next month xx

Sorry she got you hun, I had such a good feeling about you for this month,

Hopefully with Preseed and OPK's you'll get that catch that little eggy

x x x x

Thanks ladies...I guess there is no rushing my little blighter into the world!!
xxx

Aww really sorry Jar Jar!

Is your birthday in March? If I don't get my BFP this month but get it the month after i'll be due a few days before my 30th!! Spooky! :)

xxx

My birthday is Feb 28th Clairebear...if I get BFP next time round I would be due on 26th Feb...
That is pretty spooky!! How cool would it be too?? Lol...
xxxx

Jarjar i just love your attitude and how you dont let it get you down and that theres no rush. If my af turns up, i'll be taking a leaf out of your book!

It'd be very cool Jar Jar! I really hope it happens for you!

xx

Thanks PP, that means alot...although I am desperate for my own baby I have just come to realise that I cant MAKE it happen, in that sense. I can do my best and hope and pray and know that one day my time will come. I say that but in the past week or so I've had some very dark moments and felt really down...I guess its swings and roundabouts isn't it?
xxxxx

Thanks Emma, congrats again to you!!!
Clairebear same to you...if you get a BFN this month I really hope it happens for you next month!!
xxx

it will be worth the wait and all the disappointment will be forgotten when our babies are put in our arms for the first time.

Very good way to look at it MrsMc, that's what I keep thinking when I have my down days...
xxx

Ah Jarjar Im sorry the old hag got you but good for you for staying positive!! DH would be over the moon if we got a BFP next month coz mine, his and DD birthdays are all in march so he thinks its great we could have another one to celebrate with us in March!! lol good luck tho xxx

Sorry she got you, but it's nice that you are thinking so positively!!

Hopefully you will get your :bfp: next month for the best 30th birthday present ever!!

xx

sorry she got you hun, wishing you get the best bday present ever next month xx

really sorry she got you hun, good luck for next month and it would be the best birthday present everxx

Last edited:
So sorry she got you hun, got everything crossed for you for next month though, what a birthday present that would be xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back