I'm officially giving up !

I spent 7 years ttc and trying to get doctors to help. Then I gave up and believed it would never happen, found a bit of peace with the universe, met my current partner a year ago, 7 months in found out I was pregnant. Best of luck xx

Ah Betty that is amazing, huge congratulations to you, you're an inspiration. My partner is full-time carer for his mum and we rarely see each other so it's probably for the best I just put it out of my head at the moment. If it's meant to happen it will if not then I can't change it. He was due to visit next week which coincided with my fertile time, he has to cancel now as his mum is poorly, usually I would be so upset and devastated, this time I feel like I don't care anymore lol, guess I really have given up. x

This may not sound supportive Hun but I promise it is meant that way, when you stop "trying" it normally happens we gave up after 3 years of ttc I moved on with my life in a sense I got a new job and made new friends and then found out just 4 weeks of being in work I was pregnant and honestly I was shocked as hell. I seriously hope we see you back on the forum but in pregnancy announcements xxxx

Wow Violet that's an amazing story, 3 years trying too, blimey, well if that does happen to me I will be over the moon. And your story is very supportive and inspiring, thankyou so much for sharing it, it gives me a little glimmer of hope xx

Tbh Hun we're having the same approach now sex is fun for us it's to be close with 0 pressure I only track af as I want to make sure my cycles stay roughly on the right track. I was obsessed with Dtd in the "fertile" days when we first started ttc and honestly each month became another disappointment so I gave up we'd moved to a new area and I wanted to be enjoying my life even though I wanted a baby he was a very welcomed surprise I genuinely never expected it I had a fertility appointment booked for the 30th of Jan last year and on the 7th got my bfp which I was scared and excited. I have everything crossed
For you Hun xxx

My story doesn't end there I'm afraid, nearly 12 weeks in I mc'd. But what a light at the end of so long ttc! Just to know I can get pregnant is a blessing in itself. It wasn't planned and we weren't really trying, just doing what we wanted when we wanted. I wasn't on contraceptive at this point as I truly believed I couldn't conceive. I had stopped tracking my cycles, everything. And out of the blue it happened. So in a way giving up for a while may help, there's something in letting go of stress that I think really helps..

We're now back to ttc, af due Friday. Fx xx

I spent 7 years ttc and trying to get doctors to help. Then I gave up and believed it would never happen, found a bit of peace with the universe, met my current partner a year ago, 7 months in found out I was pregnant. Best of luck xx

Ah Betty that is amazing, huge congratulations to you, you're an inspiration. My partner is full-time carer for his mum and we rarely see each other so it's probably for the best I just put it out of my head at the moment. If it's meant to happen it will if not then I can't change it. He was due to visit next week which coincided with my fertile time, he has to cancel now as his mum is poorly, usually I would be so upset and devastated, this time I feel like I don't care anymore lol, guess I really have given up. x

My story doesn't end there I'm afraid, nearly 12 weeks in I mc'd. But what a light at the end of so long ttc! Just to know I can get pregnant is a blessing in itself. It wasn't planned and we weren't really trying, just doing what we wanted when we wanted. I wasn't on contraceptive at this point as I truly believed I couldn't conceive. I had stopped tracking my cycles, everything. And out of the blue it happened. So in a way giving up for a while may help, there's something in letting go of stress that I think really helps..

Betty I am so sorry to hear you had a mc, my heart goes out to you, but turning that into a positive I have so much respect for you, as you said, you definitely know you can get pregnant. I wish you all the luck in the world, I hope you get your take home baby. xx

Thanks lovely! I really hope you do soon too. Xx

Betty I am so sorry to hear you had a mc, my heart goes out to you, but turning that into a positive I have so much respect for you, as you said, you definitely know you can get pregnant. I wish you all the luck in the world, I hope you get your take home baby. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back