I'm officially giving up !

lillith112

Reaction score
I've had a guts full of this ttc lark, thats it for me, I give up, nearly 19 months trying everything you can imagine and zero. I'm out ttc this month again as opk is nearly positive at cd5 ffs because I took 3 Cassanovum tablets and OH not here for another 5 days.
I'm going to stop taking all the pills, opks and potion's and try to put ttc out of my head. I just can't do it anymore.
I wish you all the best of luck on this journey. Hugs to you all. I'll probably still be lurking to see how you're all getting on.
xx

So sorry you've reached this point Lillith. Big hugs and good luck with your journey. :hug: xx

So sorry to hear this. I sincerely hope this will be the time that you get your BFP when you stop everythinf xx

So sorry you've reached this point Lillith. Big hugs and good luck with your journey. :hug: xx

Thankyou baby love, your kind words mean a lot to me, this is the toughest emotional journey ive ever been on, this forum has been amazing, and I thank all of you for your help and support, I will still pop on here as love reading up on how all of you are doing. x

So sorry to hear this. I sincerely hope this will be the time that you get your BFP when you stop everythinf xx

Thankyou Sparkle, I'm at such a low point I can't ever see me getting a bfp, I will just concentrate on my OH and enjoy our time together without stressing all the time about the fertile window, vitamins, herbal remedies, opks, symptoms etc. I'm going to enjoy sex without constantly thinking it's just to make a baby lol. x

I'm sorry to hear that, but you hear so many stories of people finally getting their BFP once they they have given up! I hope that happens for you :)

I'm not far off that place lillith. I do hope giving up brings you that miracle bfp xxx

I'm sorry to hear that, but you hear so many stories of people finally getting their BFP once they they have given up! I hope that happens for you :)

Thankyou Misscharli, well if that does happen you ladies on here will be the first to know.

I'm not far off that place lillith. I do hope giving up brings you that miracle bfp xxx

Thankyou hun, I'm so sorry to hear that you are nearly in the same place as me, sending virtual hugs to you, this journey sucks the life out of you that's for sure x

I'm with you hun, just can't ever see a baby at the end of this long dark tunnel. I truly hope the old thought is true, when you stop you get your surprise! Pop back on and let us know how you are. I'll be thinking of you xxx

Thankyou Sparkle, I'm at such a low point I can't ever see me getting a bfp, I will just concentrate on my OH and enjoy our time together without stressing all the time about the fertile window, vitamins, herbal remedies, opks, symptoms etc. I'm going to enjoy sex without constantly thinking it's just to make a baby lol. x

Sometimes thats just what you need, stop worrying about everything and start living again. Treat yourselves to some time for you both to get out and do something xx

I'm with you hun, just can't ever see a baby at the end of this long dark tunnel. I truly hope the old thought is true, when you stop you get your surprise! Pop back on and let us know how you are. I'll be thinking of you xxx

Thankyou for your kindness MrsS, I can't see it happening and thats what I am preparing myself for, it's killing me inside but if it's not meant to be then there is nothing I can do about it. I'm so sorry to hear you are here with me, sending love to you all who go through this. I promise I will pop back to check in on you girlies. xx

Sometimes thats just what you need, stop worrying about everything and start living again. Treat yourselves to some time for you both to get out and do something xx

Thanks hun, although I'm not so sure about the stop worrying lol, I am a born worrier and do have a lot on my plate with my daughter who has ongoing health issues. I need to concentrate on her too. X

Last edited:
Ive been quitting every time I get af we all get that feeling hun - we conceived our last daughter the month we moved house n wernt trying that month when oh gets home have a romantic meal dtd for u both n have fun with it ( I really should follow my own advice n relax)

Ive been quitting every time I get af we all get that feeling hun - we conceived our last daughter the month we moved house n wernt trying that month when oh gets home have a romantic meal dtd for u both n have fun with it ( I really should follow my own advice n relax)

Blimey Sarl, and moving house is so stressful too, just shows it happens when you least expect it. x

Wishing you the best of luck. I think you're doing the right thing. I'm sure I'll be seeing your bfp very soon. Xxx

Wishing you the best of luck. I think you're doing the right thing. I'm sure I'll be seeing your bfp very soon. Xxx

Thanks Louise, if it doesn't happen soon I will be getting sterilized as I will be way too old in the next year or so, no way Iwant to still be trying at 45 yrs old x

Last edited:
This may not sound supportive Hun but I promise it is meant that way, when you stop "trying" it normally happens we gave up after 3 years of ttc I moved on with my life in a sense I got a new job and made new friends and then found out just 4 weeks of being in work I was pregnant and honestly I was shocked as hell. I seriously hope we see you back on the forum but in pregnancy announcements xxxx

This may not sound supportive Hun but I promise it is meant that way, when you stop "trying" it normally happens we gave up after 3 years of ttc I moved on with my life in a sense I got a new job and made new friends and then found out just 4 weeks of being in work I was pregnant and honestly I was shocked as hell. I seriously hope we see you back on the forum but in pregnancy announcements xxxx

Wow Violet that's an amazing story, 3 years trying too, blimey, well if that does happen to me I will be over the moon. And your story is very supportive and inspiring, thankyou so much for sharing it, it gives me a little glimmer of hope xx

I spent 7 years ttc and trying to get doctors to help. Then I gave up and believed it would never happen, found a bit of peace with the universe, met my current partner a year ago, 7 months in found out I was pregnant. Best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back