My waters have broken!

gingerpig

Reaction score
Luckily I hadn't been able to sleep since about 4, so I was in the spare room with a very old quilt when my waters broke about 5 am. I'm amazed, it's baby's due date and it looks like it could be making an appearance today! We've already been to the hospital and they monitored baby for about half an hour and confirmed that I am having contractions :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Baby is well, and mum's going to jump into the bath. According to the MW, once your waters start going, they dont stop, and I'm certainly squelching round the house atm - sorry if waaaaaay too much info :oops: If the contractions don't develop into full labour, I will be induced on 11th. I'm hoping that baby isn't breech or really back to back like my MW said it might be yesterday. Am currently on my birth ball, and it's wonderful! Labour dust to everyone that wants it, especially cristie, ice-cream and good luck to rusks for Monday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Also wanted to say thank you so much for your support over the last few months :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Woohoooooo.....c'mon baby! On your due date too :cheer: :cheer:

Lots of love & luck, I hope it all moves quickly for you....wow - you could be holding your bubba before teatime :cheer:

Oh that's brill ginger,good luck hun can't wait to hear your news :cheer: xx

Ooooooooo I hope so, that would be so cooool! First labours are normally about 16 hours aren't they? But tea time sounds so much better :cheer:

Having said that, my cervix is now only effaced to about 50% (it was 40% yesterday lunchtime when I was my MW) so it will need to speed up. Going to be drinking nothing but raspberry leaf tea lol.

Sooooo excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'll keep everything crossed for 'by teatime' for you hun.....get bouncing on that ball :cheer:

yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy :cheer:

How exciting :cheer:

Good luck and hope it all goes nice and quickly for you !

Can't wait to see pics, I'm going to guess lo is going to be a BOY!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Sending big big hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh gingerpig - this is so exciting - your post brought tears to my eyes !!

All fingers and toes crossed for you

sending lots and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

keep bouncing !!!!!!!!!!

Won't be long before that darling baby is in your arms

ooooh good luck...hope its not long now.

:hug:

Wow this is so exciting.

Thanks ginger, and good luck.

Re previous conversations, what was it like when your waters broke?

Just seen your post in the other thread so never mind. Good luck hun.

Good luck hun! Hope thing get started for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back