• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My waters have broken!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No real news - went to the hospital last night as was really worried as couldn't feel baby moving around. Of course as soon as we got there, it starting hiccuping which was great. Lots of waiting around later we got back home, by which time my contractions had started up again - or so I thought.... I took a paracetamol and thought well at least I'll get a couple of hours rest, but just ended up going to the loo all night, without my contractions getting worse. Still having them every 5 mins or so this am, am going to leave it a wee while and then call the hospital if no real increase. We double checked when we should go in again for induction and it's actually more like 5pm this afternoon. A MW who saw me last night, saw how tired I was and said that if things dont get really moving this am, then to call them earlier to see if they can start me off earlier. So pleeeeeeeeease I need some strong, established contractions dust - luckily baby is a lot more active today, so I'm not worrying about that.

I feel for anyone who's had any type of delay with this process - it's so hard being so close to your baby and just hoping they're ok. OK, enough of my whinging, lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: tp you all xxx

:hug: Goodluck hunny, lets hope those conractions kick in good and proper and your little one is born today :cheer:

Hope its not too much longer for you ginger!!!!

good luck !

Sending you piles and piles of contraction and baby safe arrival dust!!

Shouldn't take too long to get there,only got to come from Oxford :hug:

You're doing very well and hope it speeds up a bit more for you :hug:

gingerpig said:
Luckily I hadn't been able to sleep since about 4, so I was in the spare room with a very old quilt when my waters broke about 5 am. I'm amazed, it's baby's due date and it looks like it could be making an appearance today! We've already been to the hospital and they monitored baby for about half an hour and confirmed that I am having contractions :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Baby is well, and mum's going to jump into the bath. According to the MW, once your waters start going, they dont stop, and I'm certainly squelching round the house atm - sorry if waaaaaay too much info :oops: If the contractions don't develop into full labour, I will be induced on 11th. I'm hoping that baby isn't breech or really back to back like my MW said it might be yesterday. Am currently on my birth ball, and it's wonderful! Labour dust to everyone that wants it, especially cristie, ice-cream and good luck to rusks for Monday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Also wanted to say thank you so much for your support over the last few months :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

congrats, hope you have your LO soon, i only just beat u by the sounds of it :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope things have speeded up for you by now...

:hug: :hug:

oh how exciting i hope its all kicking off for you gingerpig, all the best for a good labour and a healthy baby xx :hug:

Only just seen this. Go gingerpig :cheer:
Last night sounded scary hun glad bubba's hiccupping away! Hopefully you should be holding LO now, if not very soon :hug:
Looking forward to your story and lots and lots of baby picts

Only just seen this too!
How exciting!
Hope you're ok and that your little bundle is here now!
Lucyx

i assume LO has arrived by now, hope ur both well xxx

Ooo good luck Gingerpig, hope you're holding your baby soon :hug:

missed lots in the last few days :shock:

does anybody have any news???
or have i missed a post/topic completely??

Katrina

Come on Ginger you must have had LO by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back