IM NOW OVERDUE!!

playmate

Reaction score
hiya huni's
hope everything is going well in your pregnancys. im getting a bit fraustrated i was de yesterday and theres no sign of baby making his/her apperance.. i just wanna hold him/her tried everything to try and induce labour nothings happening. so i guess im just gunna have to wait. carnt be that long now hehe...
got midwife on thurday, maybee she'll give me a sweep *fingers crossed*

p.s went back to school yesterday to 6th form.. im goin back until baby comes when it comes im having time off and then gunna go back. dunno where all my confidence has come from lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good for you with going back to school hun im sure baby wont be long now xxxxxx

hey playmate god that must be so frustating for you, really hope bub comes soon for you :)
in terms of school im doing the same as you, i started college yesterday until baby comes mid december, mums swapping her work hours to watch the baby for me after when i go back. all the best with you, Amy X

I was due two days ago with no signs of anything happening so far! Had a bit of a period pain but not sure if it's anything at the moment! Hope baby comes for you soon hun! Also have midwife today so will see what happens!

hiya
im 15 so i shud be going in to year 11 gcse year!!!
ive had my lil girl nicole so i wont be going back for a while but i would like to get some gcse's so i can build a futre for me and nicole

luv mummy
xoxoxox

Nope a week over due now lol! How about you hun, any sign of your little bundle yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back