I'm Next or not :-( *9 days overdue now*

monster_munch

Reaction score
To have my baby.
Allyou nasty queue jumpers had better keep your legs crossed or I'll come round and smack your arses :shakehead:

My midwife just rang and said I have until midnight on Monday to have my homebirth - she's so lovely. She said she is on call on Monday so baby is waiting for her- she'll book me in for 11 pm - made me giggle bless her.
I'm trying to chill out but we're now trying to find people to have DD if I'm in hospital overnight - we have people willing to take her but they all work and the one that doesn't is 38 weeks pregnant :lol: - so really we can't expect them to have her all night and into the morning :( ARGHHH this is all going tits up. Am trying to chill out or find something else to worry about rather than concentrating on trying to go into labour but it's not working!

Am off to google things I can do to get baby out now though... pineapple and sex don't seem to have worked - can't eat curry so might get a home enema kit or something :rotfl:

At least your hubby is home to help get green bean out, I'm sure he won't mind providing his services :lol:

I certainly won't be queue jumping just yet, looking forward to my lie ins during the easter school holidays :dance:

nipple tweak like its going out of fashion :D

oh dear- hope she gets a move on for you!

Bloody hell kim, Leah has grown up fast, she's a year old on your ticker :shock:

Hope Green Bean gets a move on for Mummy :hug:

I have heard swallowing is better at getting things going than actual sex but :shhh:

I think that may be just a conspiracy theory set up by men :rotfl:

andreaaa said:
Hope Green Bean gets a move on for Mummy :hug:

I have heard swallowing is better at getting things going than actual sex but :shhh:

I think that may be just a conspiracy theory set up by men :rotfl:

'THAT' is the only thing I craved in my pregnancy... :rotfl:

:lol: bet I can't stand it afterwards... haha

:shock: :shock: :puke: Think I'd rather have a craving for coal! I bet your OH is pleased though :D

Love your avatar munch, I hope green bean is paying attention

:rotfl: @ your avatar and location!!

Hope baby follows the line and gets on out of there this weekend. Have you tried dangling an Easter egg between your thighs to entice it? You never know.....

Happybunny said:
:rotfl: @ your avatar and location!!

Hope baby follows the line and gets on out of there this weekend. Have you tried dangling an Easter egg between your thighs to entice it? You never know.....

That would definately entice her OH! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back