IM NEW AND NEED OPINIONS PLEEEEEEEEEASE !! CD28

ANNA27

Reaction score
HI
im on cd28 and af due tomorrow, always been regular and never bleeding inbetween, been ttc since february. this cycle was different though, on cd17 i had pale pink spotting once or twice a day for two days. nothing since, my boobs are achy, nipples tender , i have lower backache and felt a bit queasy when i woke this morning.also had a few sharp pains in lower abdomen and flutterse evry now and again got a BFN cd27 yesterday a.m and wondered when would be best to test again and if anyone had any opinions on the spotting, could it have been too early for implantation bleeding? i dont know when i ovulated or how long my luteal phase is, my temp is 36.9 today and i went for a pap smear on friday and the nurse said my cervix was so high up she thought i had left it at home lol
is this all normal??
anna x

Hi Anna

If you've never had any of these symptoms before - then maybe this is your month. :D

I'd retest maybe tomorrow? Hcg doubles every day in early pregnancy so you may find then that you have enough to show up on a test. As you don't know your luteal phase it's difficult to say whether it was too early for IB - but your high cervix sounds good :cheer:

good luck :hug:

hi Libs
thanks for the reply, its nice to speak to someone about it, driving me mad lol.
keeping my fingers crossed, going to test again tomorrow, although think i am starting to get cystitis today so hope it doesnt affect the test
thanks anna x

I think I'd have gone mad without being able to constantly talk about it all on here :D

Hi,

I had an implantation bleed with my first pregnancy, it literally just lasted one day. I always start to spot before my AF so I assumed it was on it's way.

I think I got my BFP 3 days after that but in between time my nippes were really sore which was my first pg symptom.

Fingers crossed for you that it's your month.

Welcome hun, and good luck .... sounds very promising this month :hug:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and the words of kindness
just waiting to see if AF shows herself tomorrow,
baby dust to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member