I'm new and confused!

Strips - never want to see one again

Sorry, could not resist on this comment - last night I was lying in bed and they way the street light was coming through the window it was shining on the wall and it looked just like an OPK or HPT strip!! If you think thats bad enough, I was squinting at it looking to see if there were 1 or 2 lines :shock:

ha ha thats hysterical!!! :rofl:

welcome to the crazy world of TTC coco!!
i had the same idea as you - im only 24 i should be at my "Prime" well no even at your prime still not easy peasy!! im on cycle 3 and am using opks this month so i can make sure i :bd: at the right time

goodluck

Last edited:
So I have been :bd: away! I hear you all talking about the 2WW it that the time after most fertile time until AF is due? OH said we cannot test until on or after AF is due does everyone else wait until then? I came on 12th Jan so should be due on 9th Feb. Horrible question for you - it was brown from the Tuesday to Saturday then I got my 'proper' period so do I count from the Tuesday or Saturday?

Thanks!

So I have been :bd: away! I hear you all talking about the 2WW it that the time after most fertile time until AF is due? OH said we cannot test until on or after AF is due does everyone else wait until then? I came on 12th Jan so should be due on 9th Feb. Horrible question for you - it was brown from the Tuesday to Saturday then I got my 'proper' period so do I count from the Tuesday or Saturday?

Thanks!

Hey :wave:

Woo hoo :yay: for :bd:

The 2ww starts from the day after you OV so looking at the date of when the :witch: is next due to arrive you are in your 2ww now :yay: so let the symptom spotting begin :lol:

When you say you had brown stuff from Tues to Sat then a proper period, how long was the proper period?

xxx

Hi Kezzamunster!

It was 4 days. I am totally confused now! I (we?!) started :bd: on Friday does that mean I have totally missed my slot?!!!

Mmm....I know some girls get the brown discharge leading up to a period so maybe that's all it was cos I think periods are normally only up to 7 days long, could be wrong though

I shouldn't of thought so, did you :bd: every day?

xxx

I think cause I have been on the pill for so long I dont actually know what my periods are like! we :bd: Friday, Sat, Sun and Tuesday

Sometimes it can take a while for your cycles to get back to normal but you could be one of the lucky ones & they are back to normal straight away :clover:

It looks like you :bd: at the right times so defo in with a chance hun :yay:

xxx

Hehehe well that all depends in how much of a :poas: you are :lol: & depends on your willpower of waiting it out

Some girls can start getting faint lines from 9/10DPO & others don't get anything until after the :witch: is due, everyones different

Like me for example, I have tried testing from 8/10/11/12/14DPO & I have used 4 cheapie tests & a FR & were all :bfn: & I'm now on CD30 & 16DPO, all my symptoms are looking great BUT could change anytime from now really

Trouble is all the symptoms you can get are all similar when we OV, have our periods & when pregnant & cos every body is different it won't be the same for every woman or pregnancy so can be a lil frustrating unless of course you just know & have that "pregnancy" feeling

xxxx

I just feel due on already which is ridiculous as I am not due on for ages! stomach cramps. Apart from that nothing!

hehehe well that all depends in how much of a :poas: You are :lol: & depends on your willpower of waiting it out

some girls can start getting faint lines from 9/10dpo & others don't get anything until after the :witch: Is due, everyones different

like me for example, i have tried testing from 8/10/11/12/14dpo & i have used 4 cheapie tests & a fr & were all :bfn: & i'm now on cd30 & 16dpo, all my symptoms are looking great but could change anytime from now really

trouble is all the symptoms you can get are all similar when we ov, have our periods & when pregnant & cos every body is different it won't be the same for every woman or pregnancy so can be a lil frustrating unless of course you just know & have that "pregnancy" feeling

xxxx

good luck fingers crossed! Xx

Could all stem from OV hun, you can get the cramps before, during & after

I hope they aren't too painful for you though

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members