I'm just not good enough!

kellie80

Reaction score
Any one else feel like there just not good enough? I feel a bit like I'm getting by and coping with 3 kids but there not all getting the attention they should be. I don't know how other people manage but everyone else seems to be managing better than me. I'm trying to give Nathan a lot of attention cos the other 2 had it when they were babies and I don't want him to miss out. Jess was the 1st so I had plenty of time for her and when Aimee was born Jess was at school. I have no time at all for my marriage and I'm worrying thats its gonna last under this strain. I don't feel like i have enough time to spend with Jess and Aimee and keep the house work of 5 people unsder control. I only do the basic house work that I have to do so its not even like I can cut back on that. My OH doesn't really help at all apart from doing this dishes a couple of times a week and watching the kids while I have a quick bath. I'm just feeling so stressed. Please tell me I'm not the only one who isn't super women.

Firstly :hug: :hug: You are doing a fab job.

I only have 1 and I feel like this on many ocassion.

I think when you are feeling all stressed out like that it tends to make everything seem so much worse anyway.

Just remember you are doing a fantastic job and so what if the hoovering doesn't get done or the dusting, you are spending time with your kids and that is what is important.

Have you spoken to your hubby about how you feel? Maybe he can help a little more.

:hug: :hug:

I agree with Tina, I only have the 1 and sometimes I feel like I am ploughing my way through neverending housework and stuff so I cant begin to imagine how you feel! I think you will be doing fine, if you think about it I reckon anyone with kids close in age probably feels that they cant give them all the attention theyd like too but I think the kids will be fine and also they have got each other for company which is really good for them too. You are a brave woman having 3 - think I will have another 1 and leave it at that! I do agree that you should ask your OH for some more help - they need it spelling out for them men do!! Take care :hug:

Thanks :D Just having a really down day today when I feel I'm just not good enough to have kids. I have to give my OH a kick up the bum I think before it gets much worse. Hes just sooo lazy!

awww hope you're feeling better :hug:

I feel guilty sometimes as where to spread the attention 3 ways, it's normal and i'm sure you're doing a great job :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back