How long till he will be crawling?

kellie80

Reaction score
We have a wooden floor down in the living room and I think it is slowing the kids down. Aimee would of been walking earlier if it wasn't so slippy. we have just got a huge rug yesterday and already Nathan is getting up on his hands and knees and rocking. Just wondered how long it will be before he goes from this to crawling propally? This is all new to me, Jess never crawled and Aimee comando crawled.

Ruby rocked on her hands and knees frst, then suddenly she was off!! I reckon just week or two now and your little man will be off. Try encouraging him by moving his legs forward while he is in that postion, and put toys infront of him out of his reach to encourage him to crawl forward :cheer:

Harrison rocked on his hands and knees for over a month before he started to crawl, i've been told boys in general are quite lazy! I wouldn't worry about it though hun, he'll do it when he wants to, every baby is different.

Please forgive my ignorance, but please describe commando crawling for me?

Lisa

mamichuli said:

Lisa

She just used to drag herself along on her belly with her elbows. Funny to watch :D

kellie80 said:
mamichuli said:

Lisa

She just used to drag herself along on her belly with her elbows. Funny to watch :D

That's what Austin does!

Sorry to thread-jack but do babies who commando crawl ever get up on their hands & knees and actually crawl crawl?

maybebaby said:
Sorry to thread-jack but do babies who commando crawl ever get up on their hands & knees and actually crawl crawl?

Aimee eventually did but not until she had been dragging herself around for 2 months. She seen her cousin doing it, he had just started but was doing it the normal way and Aimee just got up and did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back