im joining the 20 week club!!

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
Hi im 20 weeks today woop woop!! I think my hubby needs a kick up the arse as he said last night that im being too needy and its not like im heavily pregnant. All i asked was for him to go to the shop for some chocolate arghh (i may add is first time ive asked if to go out for me) and was was told theres no reason why i cant get my ass in car. Just one of those pathetic little moans sorry xxx:)

cheeky Hubby, that's soo his new role chocolate runner ! (I send mine)

Yayy for making it to the big 20 weeks - halfway there X

hey emma got scan on thursday yipee what about you. gotta take it all back i walked into living room (after hoovering rest of house) and hubby was there witha bunch of flowers and a whole tub of xmas size quality streets delicately placed all over his manhood!!! he he also cause i been pestering him for sex!!

haaahhaaa!! bless him thats actually quite sweet lol! welcome to 20 weekers!! i have my scan on wednesday so we can exchange teams on the thurs (if youre going to find out) xx

Aww bless...my scans on thurs aswel! :yay: can't wait!! I think I'm finding out,r u? xx

Yep emma i find out on the wednesday, rainbow dancer is staying team yellow! xxx

I'm gonna b limiting who i tell...will tell the girls on here,my best friend and close family and then keep it a secret from every1 else xxx

how exciting we all got scans near same time! cant wait to see little one and hubbie wasnt at first scan or 16 week appt so will be nice for him to see baby too xx

congrats on 20 weeks rainbow dancer and how sweet is your hubs! Good luck for thursday X

How awesome. I bet you all cant wait for your scans. Mine is in just over 2 weeks and the time cant go quick enough.

Hubby has had an op, and new he wouldn't be able to pop out for me, so when i have a really need for sweets, he keeps appear with some, that he brought before his op. Bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back