I'm in TROUBLE!!

Jade_Number1

Reaction score
My boyfriend just phoned and asked me why I had told my mum that I was 5 1/2 weeks gone when that was when he was away on a work course.

Obviously it doesn't go from the actual date of conception but from the first day of your last period and cycle length blah blah blah.

Now he is convinced I am lying to him and won't talk to me! MEN!?!

:think:

awww hun txt him explaing how it works or show him a website with all the info on it for him. i dont tell people exact dates just 6 weeks or whatever
good luck with sorting it out
manda xx

Get him to go to the doctors with you! Then he will know exactly how these things work!

Ha Ha. I would have some fun with that..........................nah thats a shame - surely he will understand its from first day lmp.

Good Luck.
Kim x x x

:evil: Men arghh somtimes can be so annoying just ignore him hun and he will contact u and realise he was in the wrong :shakehead:

Ah, Alas We live together so I don't have the pleasure of being able to ignore him for a couple of days and wait for him to call!

Its all ok now, his mum calmly explained it to him and I gave him a slap for accusing me of being a cheating whore.

He bought me breakfast in bed this morning... GUILT?! :dance:

Glad you sorted it out. I bet he feels like a right idiot :hug:

aww now how do i get my oh to bring me brekkie in bed :p

maybe try the i carried your baby for 9months and 8days :)

glad u got it sorted . did u slap him hard? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back