Im in the christmas spirit now!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Just wrapped up all the christmas prezzies.
Iv got Mariah carey - all I want for christmas blarring in the front room.
My dad hates it hes a scrudge, keeps telling me to 'turn that sh** off' :lol:
Going out tomorrow and going to a buy a tree and loads of decorations and some fairy lights witch ill put all around the living room.
Can't wait to see my dads face when its all up :rotfl:

I'm not :lol:

Done all my shopping but I'm not getting xmasy till AFTER my birthday :lol:

Aww, whens your birthday? :cheer:
Christmas is like my favourite time of year, I even have a bob the builder advent calender :rotfl:

Friday :D

I like xmas too, just hate it before then :lol: I'd hate to have my bday on xmas day :lol:

I usually try to avoid christmas until december but it's getting harder every year lol

Especially with a 7 year old who has her calender waiting and asks everyday - can I open it yet mum. This morning i told her if she asks me one more time I'm gonna eat it when she goes to bed lol Noticed a while later that it has mysteriously moved from the fireplace. I'd put good money on it being under her bed in her den............ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bray is learning his songs for his xmas concert sooo im allexcited now as they are constantly being played at home

Im living in Cyprus at the minute and it just doesnt feel the same this year. I absolutely love xmas though. Im such a big kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back