I'm in pain

nicki

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well, I got up this morning to go and have my Anti D injection to find that my stupid midwife hadn't booked me in for it so they didn't have it there and i'll have to go back next week to have it done, not very impressed with her at all!
My hubby (bless him) came with me so when we got back home thought we'd take our pooch for a walk and now i'm really really regretting it. Half way home I had to stop and DH had to go and get the car because I could hardly walk.

I've always had a bit of a bad back (since car crash) so try & take things easy & in the last few weeks my groin & hips have been hurting on and off
and its really painful now. What is it, any ideas? I feel like an old lady, waddling around at a snails pace :lol:

I'm seeing my midwife next week (oh joy!) & will tell her, but don't hold out much hope of her doing anything, in my 1st tri. I told her about my constant headaches & she just said 'oh' & wrote 'All Well' in my notes!! :evil:

On a brighter note, my friend had a little girl on the 24th & i'm going to see her tomorrow hopefully, can't wait, I need a bit of practice b4 mine comes along!

Nicki.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back