compromise

keli

Reaction score
I used to take dog for walk everyday around a res near my house a good hr hr n half walk.. recently i've not been able to manage it.. always needing a wee feeling like i'm carrying a bowl ball etc so not been taking her out. But i've been feeling really guilty. It's a 10 min walk to res and this is the bit a find most daunting especially on way back! So....this morn i decided to compromise and pop her in the car drive 5 mins to res walk half way round and pop her back in and off home :cheer: really enjoyed it plus was happy knowing i had car there.. until in the car on way home she jumped over the back of the car to the front seat, mine, which is now all covered with mud and hair!! Have to clean it now as going out later and want to wear my white linen pants! As much as i love her she's a pain in the arse!!! :)

Dont feel gultiy hun we pregnant ladies need to be able to get to a toilet quicky :lol:

Yesterday driving back Collier pressed down soooooooooo hard all i can say is thank god :pray: for the hours ive put in on the gym ball or there would have been a flood :oops: :lol: James was concerned about his car seat well i told him "honey i'm full term now i could be at any momennt giving the car seat a whole diferent present SO SHUT UP ":shakehead: :rotfl:
JUST managed to hold it in to run into Sainsburys toilets :lol:

so its a good idea yes its not that far really but it is to a full term pregnant lady :lol: Take you car hun :hug:

ken is petrified of my waters going in his car so i wind him up about it all of the time :rotfl:

BeckyJ said:
ken is petrified of my waters going in his car so i wind him up about it all of the time :rotfl:

you our :twisted: :twisted:
love it though i may just have to try that on James :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back