Today i am going to

Emma58

Reaction score
CLEAN :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I feel sick today and tired but I am going to have a really good go in the house - even if it is at a snails pace and has lots of pregnancy forum breaks :D

Nesting day me thinks!

i need to have a day like this.......The house always feels really grotty when martin and beth have been at home from school / work at the weekend. Nothing gets done....

Ive already cleaned out the rabbit hutch and done a few loads of washing. I need to iron and strip the beds now.....what fun! :x lol

I nested BIG time last week. This week I can barely walk or move but it was worth it LMAO! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i've already hoovered and 3rd load of washing in, so just going to iron later

So far i've washed dishes and that included dishes from last night's tea :oops: stripped the bed, and put the washing on.

Next hoovering and cleaning floors (after my 10am coffee break though :D )

Emma58 said:
So far i've washed dishes and that included dishes from last night's tea :oops: stripped the bed, and put the washing on.
quote]

we always do that :rotfl:

I am not going too mad today. I have already put some laundry on and folded some laundry. Got to wash up and clean the bathroom. I may hoover if the fancy takes me.

(Having said that - I need to get off this computer first. I have been browsing the forum for about an hour and a half!! :roll: )

Happybunny said:
(Having said that - I need to get off this computer first. I have been browsing the forum for about an hour and a half!! :roll: )

:think: Thats my problem 10.30 i'm going to start again :lol:

Emma58 said:
Happybunny said:

Im the same.....now ive sat down i cant seem to get up again :lol: :oops: I started my cleaning at about 9am....sat down to check the forum at about 9.45.....havent moved since :rotfl:

must....go....and....clean.......but...cant...be....bothered........

sazzylou said:
Emma58 said:
Happybunny said:

Im the same.....now ive sat down i cant seem to get up again :lol: :oops: I started my cleaning at about 9am....sat down to check the forum at about 9.45.....havent moved since :rotfl:

must....go....and....clean.......but...cant...be....bothered........

:rotfl: :rotfl: I am still here too. Now I am debating whether to have a half hour nap. Housework smousework! :cheer:

LOL @ you lot - I bet you're all asleep now :sleep: or watching tv :rotfl: I did my nesting last week and thought Id have a day off today in bed watching DVD's...but I cant open the box with DVD's in - its just stuck shut :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
LOL @ you lot - I bet you're all asleep now :sleep: or watching tv :rotfl:

I'm not - I have had to sit down now because I have trapped my self in the living room I have hoovered, swept and just mopped all the downstairs floors. Unfortunately I can't leave the living room now until they are dry :D

sod it.....im going for a :sleep: ... lol :rotfl:

I was planning in doing so much today but i feel all sleepy :bored:

I'll get round to it later.....probably.....if i fancy it...... :fib:

I was gonna do alsorts today but had a bad night last night and feel knackered now.

Think I'm gonna go on strike till the nursery is done then I might feel better about nesting :D

Well ive done a load of washing two black bags of ironing, washed up and now having a rest. lol :D
My 2 yr old finished nursery last wk so at home now so far she has done painting and she just wanted to go out in sand pit in garden as i wanted to sit down i filled washing up bowl full of sand and brought it in so she can play in sand till her hearts content now. bless

So on top of house work i am constantly cleaning after toddler as well as she loves sand painting play dough anything messy really :D

I have decided that i will prob leave hoovering till evenings now and just use a dustpan and brush in day to clear worse parts as otherwise will be constant cleaning and houses are not meant to be perfect when you have little ones.

marie x

i am in full on nesting mode at the moment - doesnt pregnancy do the strangest things to us :rotfl:

im still sitting here........still reading the forum....ive been on here for HOURS. I couldnt even be bothered to get up and go for a nap. damn you ladies! damn you all for being too addictive!! :x :rotfl:

Serisouly now, im going......step away from PF.........turn the pc off.....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have just stopped for a lunch break. The problem is i'm really tired now and feel like a little nap, i've just eaten loads as well too and I've got heartburn and stomach ache now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back