can someone help

Ems

Reaction score
I have just for the last 15 minues got this really really sharp stitch like pain down the left hand side of my stomach. I feel like I have ripped my inside and if i press it it really hurts....I have just been siting on my gym ball prior o this for 20 mins.....:sad:

:( I didn't want t read and not say anything but I honestly don't know, maybe ring the midwife and ask her? I had a stitch like pain on sunday in the car ffor about 5 mins but doesn't sound as bad as your pain. Hope everything turns out ok though xx

Hi hun,

I'm quite far behind you, but have had a sore stitch on the left hand side a few times (sure it was left) and really uncomfortable. Hope it passes for you soon. Def speak to mw though if concerned. I just assumed baby was sitting on a nerve.

xx

ive had a stitch if ive tried to walk faster than a snail !!! maybe just muscles stretches ?!! or bh on one side ? if worried or happens again phone mw xxx

I had this on the weekend it was really bad for the majority of saturday. I phoned the hospital and they said it could be a UTI. I would ring your mw or the hospital if your worried x

I get this quite bad, only if i've been exercising, get it whenever I walk.

You must be straining yourself a wee bit, even though you dont realise, remember our stomach muscles are more or less useless & we shouldnt be using them at all!!

:)

Thanks girls I think after a bit of rest I will put it down to false alarm and possibly bh. Thanks girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back