Ov time and OH is ill :(

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi ladies,

hope you weekend is starting well. OH and I went to the cinema tonight and watched black swan, i would recommend, really good.

OH has been coming down with a cold all week and tonight its got really bad :( we bd'd last night but still haven't had my positive OPK. i think its due tomorrow, OH isn't up for bd'ing tonight and i feel like we are missing a good opportunity but its not gonna happen.

i feel really upset as he's out on saturday night so will be really hung over on sunday so i think we are out this month, he will wake up with a crappy cold tomorrow too so won't be up for it! i really am beginning to think this isnt meant to happen for me :cry:

every month there's been some sort of issue except last month and we done everything right and still no bfp! i just want to burst into tears :(

Aww honey :hugs:
The key here (where you'll get what you want) is to be a bit sneaky. Make no mention of BD (cos when yer ill it seems like a massive chore) but instead massage him slowly and in a darkish room. You know where it's leading but he won't suspect that but he'll get all turned on et voila :)
Worth a shot ;)

thanks sunny but i really think he isn't going to be 'up' for it at all! he's all miserable and feeling sorry for himself!

arrgghhh! i could just scream!

hope u are ok hunxx

aww sorry positivity! why dont you see if you can seduce him anyway! totally know how you feel though as i had flu and fever over OV last month, it suks!!!!

Oh hon I completely sympathise - BDing goes totally out the window if my OH feels unwell. We had a similar situation last month as Oh had his grandad's funeral and then this month the day before OV he felt unwell with acid reflux and I just wanted to scream. Did get a BD in the following day though (surge day) as I ended up telling him that I was oving. Does he know you're due to OV? If he knows how important it is to you then he might put the effort in - at least if you're upfront with him then you know you've done all you can. If it doesn't work out don't punish yourself - sometimes it's easier to let go and accept what will be will be - that frame of mind has helped me so much recently and I feel much more relaxed about TTC. Good luck honey don't loose sight as your BFP will come x x x

thanks girls,

yes bella he does know i'm ov over this weekend, he might put in some effort later, we shall see! xx

Bella that's great advice there - loved that post! You're very wise xxx

Positivity - I hope your OH gets his blummin knickers off!!

Xxxx

thanks Sunny - I think you just live and learn - it's so easy to get stressed out with TTC sometimes you just need to take a little step back x x

Positivity - fingers crossed you a get a BD in later hon hope your OH is feeling better soon x x

I love u girls, ur the best!! Sunny u do make me laugh...knickers :)

Well me and OH had an argument earlier and I think he felt bad so he just came to say sorry and it ended in a BD :) and when it was over he said he'll prob be up for it again later :)

Xxxx

yay positivity! Glad you got a bd in!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back