Shift Work and TTC!!!

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
How our jobs get in the way of TTC. I worked out that if my cycle stays as it was I should be OV this week. Couldn't happen at a worse week for us. Hubby is on night shift and I'm on late shift. This means that when he comes home in morning I'm thinking about getting up, he's still sleeping when I go to work and by time I get home he's away. :-( We have this shift pattern every 2 weeks so basically that means this is how it's gonna be every OV time. I just told DH this morning that it just means I'm gonna have to jump him every morning when he comes to bed. His response "bring it on baby" lol

ha ha, sounds like your OH is more than happy to accomidate the BD, thats lovely!

I know what you mean it a bit of a bummer BDing around OV but not really feeling like it because your too tired.

morning bding is meant to mean better swimmers apparently so you could be at an advantage!

I agree with kirlou & also read that caffeine can help the lil :sperm: as well so give him a morning coffee & get :bd:

xxx

How annoying for u!! What do u do? Maybe tell him to sneak in a nap on nightshift so he's refreshed for u lol. I guess you'll just have to make an effort for it as and when u can xx

Glad to hear he's up for it!!! :D

Good luck with your plan ;-) :clover:

Ha ha i love it! :)

I hope use can get enough :bd: done. At least he wont be complaining when he come in from work :) xx

Just open the door dressed in sexy undies when he arrives, shove a cuppa coffee in his face and drag him to the bedroom :yay:

Apparently I'm just using him for his 'baby juice' but still didn't hear him complaining this morning after working a 10 hour shift. :)

I know how you feel I think that's what our problem is I was on nights on ovulation last month an hubby is already at work :(

lololol @ Dawn's OH's reply!!!

My OH is a shift worker too, this week he's been on 1700-0300 and never gets home before 4.30am!!!

So I've been going to work at 8.30am after getting up at 5am to sort the dogs and animals out, I finish work at 5pm just as he walks through the office door to start work!!!

Glad I didn't get any indications on my OPK's this week........it would have been nigh on impossible to do any BD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back