I'm so annoyed with my OH!

jiffylemon

Reaction score
We have been ttc for 9 months now and i'm getting really down about the whole thing now. I stupidly had a good feeling about this month based on the 2 readings i had done by cheri and brooke ( daft i know ) but now i'm sure i've missed it this month thanks to my selfish oh!. :x I got an almost positive opk on friday but did another yesterday and the line was much darker than control so think i was about to ov. OH was at work all day yesterday but i planned to jump on him when he got home, unfortunately he chose to call at the pub on his way home and then came home pissed. I thought i would maybe be able to pounce in the morning and still catch the eggie but he then stayed up all night getting totally s***faced and only came to bed at 6 this morning so now he's still comatose. Why can't he understand that there's only one chance each month? my cycles are so long it's gonna be ages for the next try. I'm sorry to rant on but there's no one else i can talk to as no one knows how desperate i am for a baby :(

sorry to hear that. perhaps you could try later today when he gets up??? they say you should bd for around 24-36hrs after getting a positive (thats what mine said) so you might still catch that eggie xxxx

Men :wall: they have no clue about our cycles!

Don't get disheartened, it's only your first +ve on the line so if you get another +ve today you've still got up to 2 more days to catch it.

Pounce on him when he's sobered up and tell him having a headache is not an excuse!!

Good luck hun :hug:

I'd be annoyed too. I agree - jump him later and hope it's not too late. and make lotys of noise later as revenge! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back