I'm going to start trying again now...

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I know i only lost her a few days ago but i am so eager to be pregnant again and i know i should probably wait til the six week check but i am not going to.

I have stopped bleeding and i am in no pain, i think my cycle will return very quickly and i plan to start trying straight away.

cant wait to be pregnant again but i am scared too

Sorry to hear ur sad news hun and good luck with trying again, fx for u xx

i read your story,what a horrible thing to go through, but you are an incredibly strong lady, i dont think i would of coped half as well as you did in that situation! i dont blame you for feeling scared when it comes to gettin your BFP again, i think i would feel exactly the same, huge hugs and i hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Good luck and i hope you get your BFP quickly

xx

I hope you get your BFP really soon. Docs said I could start trying asap but also when we "felt" ready so no reason to worry that mc risk is higher if you caught straight away. Hope it happens for you v.soon xxx

Best of luck hunni, im sure you will get your sticky bean soon xxx

Just spoke to my doctor, she said that because i have a large (10cm) uterine cyst, i need to wait to see if that had any affect on this babies development or it might just happen again (cant think of anything worse) so i am going to wait until my six week check and make sure they are not planning to remove the cyst and also to check it had no bearing on the loss of this pregnancy. If it DID make the pregnancy unsucessful then i am quite unhappy it was not removed after i had Jasper to be honest. They knew it was there so why didnt they do anything about it a year ago? Save me all this heartache? We will see

At least i will be able to work out when my cycle is and what not before i start trying again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back