I'm back ttc

klee1988

Reaction score
Hi. :wave: ..it seems like years ago that I was here....it feels so strange to be back.

I came here in August last year and immediately fell pregnant on my first month. I was so glad I didn't have to wait that long as I seen how some people wait on that BFP for ageeesssss!!

This time it is a little scarier....I'm not sure if all you guys know my story...but I lost my little one at 27 weeks on 19th Jan this year. I was heartbroken, still am. I will never forgot him...he was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life. Nor am I trying to replace him now....I just feel ready to try again and be able to have a baby I can look after.

I have not yet had a period so I'm not sure if I should wait on that to happen. Although I haven't been exactly careful in the BDing department :oops: . I have stopped bleeding for over a week now. I am a little scared though as some of you may know, my baby had spina bifida and a diaphragmatic hernia, thats the main reasons why I lost him. I am scared of that happening again!!!

I guess I just have to be brave again as I so desperately want another baby.
I have been taking folic acid since the birth of my little one so hopefully that will prevent the spina bifida from occuring again.
When I got pregnant in August, I only started taking it when I found out I had conceived.

Can I just stress how important folic acid is when trying for a baby!!
Its good to have it in your system.

Anyhow, I look forward to talking to all you lot again and good luck everyone on ttc and getting that BFP!!!!

I can't get a ticker yet as my dates may be messed up so I will get one when my period falls.

Kaylee
xoxox

Hi, your story is so sad...have everything crossed for you..hope you get a BFP soon.

Im am in the early stages of ttc and already frustrated! :x Only been off the pill 2 months and still waiting for AF. Have also checked and no OV so am in limbo at the moment.

Anyways just wanted to say hello and good luck to you! xx

ps - i have been taking folic acid for the past month! :)

Welcome again :wave: Sorry to hear about the loss of your little one. I hope it's happens again for you soon xx

omg u poor thing.
i also got pregnant in my first month of ttc and lost my little one, tho i never met him or her, cant imagine how hard that must of been
this time around iv not been so lucky- to my frustration!!! and i am now on month 3 and not feeling too hopeful for this month. but im gonna start chart stalking to distract me from getting so down
good luck to u and welcome back xx

So sorry to hear about your loss :hug: :hug:
Hope you and OH are doing ok.
Fingers crossed for your bfp and for af to turn up soon!! :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear your very sad news. Welcome back. I hope you get a BFP v soon :hug:

Sal x

Welcome back and sorry about your loss. Thanks for the warning about Folic Acid, it is so important.

so sorry to read your news :hug:

You advice on the folic acid is good, I've not been too good at taking the supplements, but from reading your post, I'll make sure I take one every morning - thanks for that xx

Sorry for your loss, that must have been so difficult. Wishing you all the love & luck in the world. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back