"Im going to do at poo at Pauls!"

55 members haha! There must be more people than that who hate it! :lol:

you wonder why they;ve done it , its got you all talking bout it :rotfl:

still ming tho !

When you think about it, most adverts that involed poo are nasty and annoying!!

It's a bit like the ones about diarrhea (sp) treatment!!!

Like the 'dulcoease' ones where a woman finds the need to tell her friends about her poo being 'really hard and uncomfertable' over their lunch :rotfl: :puke: :puke: :puke: .......as you do!

Who writes these crap adverts! :shakehead: xx

ReggiesMummy said:
Like the 'dulcoease' ones where a woman finds the need to tell her friends about her poo being 'really hard and uncomfertable' over their lunch :rotfl: :puke: :puke: :puke: .......as you do!

Who writes these crap adverts! :shakehead: xx

No pun intended! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I read once that Jonny Cash's widow refused to agree for his song "ring of fire" to be used in an advert for pile cream!!!! Now that would have made a great advert :rotfl:

iv finally seen the poo at pauls ad now :lol:

u kno what advert i really hate- that washing powder one where that man is pulling out all his dirty laundry- and the voiceover says "hot date!" while the man is laughing and shaking his head while holding up his white pants with shit stains all in them!!!!! i mean, who made that ad, a scat fetishist? :puke: who has fond memories of a date where they leaked diarrhea all over themselves :roll:

trixipaws said:

u kno what advert i really hate- that washing powder one where that man is pulling out all his dirty laundry- and the voiceover says "hot date!" while the man is laughing and shaking his head while holding up his white pants with sh*t stains all in them!!!!! i mean, who made that ad, a scat fetishist? :puke: who has fond memories of a date where they leaked diarrhea all over themselves :roll:

lol Trix, they are grass stains

beanie said:
trixipaws said:

u kno what advert i really hate- that washing powder one where that man is pulling out all his dirty laundry- and the voiceover says "hot date!" while the man is laughing and shaking his head while holding up his white pants with sh*t stains all in them!!!!! i mean, who made that ad, a scat fetishist? :puke: who has fond memories of a date where they leaked diarrhea all over themselves :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww Trix that made me laugh!xx

ReggiesMummy said:
beanie said:
trixipaws said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww Trix that made me laugh!xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: im crying with laughter and my hubbie thinks I have flipped. Trix you are so funny! xxxxx

lol, thankyou, but i really did think they were skid marks! :oops:

everytime I watch that persil ad now I will be thinking "scat"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back