"Im going to do at poo at Pauls!"

I saw an even worse advert this evening for STOOL SOFTENER!! It had a group of ladies sat around a table eating and talking about their poo being hard :puke: :puke:

muppetmummy said:
I saw an even worse advert this evening for STOOL SOFTENER!! It had a group of ladies sat around a table eating and talking about their poo being hard :puke: :puke:

Hahaha, ive seen that one :puke: Ming!

I dont think ive seen it,saying that i think id rather not. I dont like pooing in other peoples toilets, if they hear it sploshing thats bad

Mel&Bean said:
I dont think ive seen it,saying that i think id rather not. I dont like pooing in other peoples toilets, if they hear it sploshing thats bad

I hate going in public loo's or other peoples loos....but i always bung some loo roll down before i go to prevent the sploshing :oops: :oops: :oops: ...handy tip for you there
:rotfl: :rotfl:

sazzylou said:
Mel&Bean said:

I hate going in public loo's or other peoples loos....but i always bung some loo roll down before i go to prevent the sploshing :oops: :oops: :oops: ...handy tip for you there

omg :rotfl:

this thread has had me in fits :lol:

sazzylou said:
Mel&Bean said:

OMG yes, you must ALWAYS put a "landing pad" down first!

lmfao, i do the landing pad too, and make sure they have some kind of air freshner in there lol.

i only go if i REALLY have to go though, otherwise i wait till i get home!

ninjawomble said:
sazzylou said:
Mel&Bean said:

OMG yes, you must ALWAYS put a "landing pad" down first!

lol!! :rotfl: Thank you, i now have a name for it!! :lol:

sazzylou said:
Mel&Bean said:

I always do anyway, i dont want no dirty poo water touching my faf thanks no way :rotfl:

i hate the harpic advert too where hes really hands on like groping down the toilet then wafting his hands about everywhere, dirty dirty man !

I also feel for poor poor poop paul as im sure hes known !

I prefer the Kandoo kid, atleast he goes to his own sodding bathroom, even though he makes it stink the dirty honker, that childs mother :roll:

I saw this again today just before eating my chinese :evil: :evil: :evil: I swear I cant take it anymore, i'm gonna write in to complain and get it banned!!!!!!

I hate the advert too i think its terrible, i wouldnt buy that product just because i hate the advert lol.

I've joined, I swear one more time and I will throw the TV out the window!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Omg this is hilarious!!! I haven't laughed so much for ages, you all crack me up! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I only witnessed this advert for the first time tonight and me and my OH just looked at eachother and burst out laughing! It's horrendous! Poochielove I am deffo joining your facebook group! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back