"Im going to do at poo at Pauls!"

sazzylou

Reaction score
Grrrrrr :x How annoying is that air freshner advert with that kid maoning about pooing at Pauls house!! It was on when i was TRYING TO EAT MY TEA :shakehead:

Sod off and have a poo at Pauls house then, and let me eat my dinner :puke:

OH took particular offence to them standing in the bathroom "sniffing it up" (his words) at the end of the advert :rotfl:

Just because he's a child the ad makers think its acceptable for him to go on about poo....

Rant over :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HATE HATE HATE this advert...

Its worse than the old one "Its all gone, its all gone"

Its bloody gross and always comes on when you are eating :puke: :puke: :puke: filthy little shit! :x

:rotfl: I could so shove that kids head down the bog, I don't want to know about where he wants to poo!

OMG!! I hate this ad... the first time I heard it I actually rewind it as I thought I had miss heard it!

Horrid little child.... can you imagine opening the door to your little ones friend and him saying "hi, I'm here for a shite" :puke:

Luckily I only seen it once so far but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WHY!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SarahH said:
OMG!! I hate this ad... the first time I heard it I actually rewind it as I thought I had miss heard it!

Horrid little child.... can you imagine opening the door to your little ones friend and him saying "hi, I'm here for a shite" :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That kids going to regret doing that advert when his mum proudly shows it to his girlfriend when he's 16...

cant say I have seen this advert and on reading this I think Im glad I havent!! It sounds disgusting, worse then my hubsand walking through morrisions one day before annoucing to me loudly, hey luv, just gotaa go drop one in their loo as I have turtle touching head cloth......!!!!!! :puke: :puke:

I hate any talk of pooing or farting or any bodily function, it makes me feel sick that advert :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back