I'm going to admit it's hard being a mum....but it is suddenly falling into place :)

Yep, massive respect for my mum as I was a bloody nightmare child lol!

Hope u start feeling better soon nik :hugs:

Shauna! Good to see u on here honey, hope you and Ur lo are well xxx

Totally agree Pos.

I feel soooooo much more confident being a mummy now, I'm still learning every day but boy have I learnt a lot these past 2 weeks. It was hard the first few days because I didn't have a clue, and like a lot of girls have said, the midwives just sort of throw the baby at you and expect you to know everything. For the first few days I was forever ringing my mum up asking her all sorts of questions, we still have daily phone calls but It's always her ringing me now :lol:

Also people kept saying to me, "It will get easier". I found it hard to believe but they're right, you become a better mummy every day. I'm enjoying her. I think our baby's settle a lot as well, today my OH was holding Grace and as I was calling her name, she was looking around for me :love: She hasn't done that before so that was just lovely, we're certainly bonding more each day. It's going to remain hard being a mum, I think that's something we'll have our whole lives, what with teenage tantrums and when our children become parents (My mum said she keeps worrying about me now that I'm a mum, worried that I'm not eating properly or not getting enough sleep :lol:) but I love being a mummy, it's starting to feel so natural. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back