finding it hard

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Braydon went to bed at 9 last nite and was up three times between then and 5 wen he got up for the day i am so tired and cant stop crying i feel so silly

then if that wasnt bad enough some how i managed to be late for the HV today and whilst i was rushing i was walking on the cycle path and this lady stopped me and sed 'this is the cycle path please walk on on other side in future' big mistake to say to a hormonal stressed teenager, so i turned round and sed 'excuese me but do i look bothered?, if i do i am a better actress than i thought'
wen i finally got to the HV 10 mins late i had to wait ages to see her, then i was told Braydon had only put on 10oz in a month he usually puts on 1 lb a week!
we then had to wait two hours for our doctors appointment, to be laughed at, :twisted: :twisted:
wen Braydon was put on antibitox two weeks ago the doc sed if he wasnt better in 1.5 weeks to take him bck so i did today, to be told that i was being silly and it was only secretions (spl) and wen i sed about his wee i never seen anyone laugh so much i nearly went so ape sh*t, so i went to work to see mum in tears wen i told her about the secretions she sed there is no chance and went ape at the thought of the doc laughing at me (by the way the doc was a locam)
and by coincidence our actual doc who wasnt doing surgery this morning walked in (he is the doc at my nursing home) and wen i told him he couldnt believe it so i have got to take B back to docs on thurs to see him hopefully i wont be laughed at this time
then i get home and my sis just bursts in shouting and F'ing that i am a useless sl*g etc apperently B had woken her up this morning, wen i apologised for it and explained his a baby and i cant control him i got aload of abuse saying i shouldnt have had B etc, 10 mins later she was all over B :twisted: :twisted:
anyways sorry for rambling
after the last 2 days i am praying that i will have a better day tomoz

Awww hun ((hugs)) what a shite day :(

Your sister was bang out of order to say that to you, I hope you told her where to go?? And that doc had no right to laugh at you, isn't it their job to help you??

I nearly wet myself laughing at what you said to that woman though - go Sarah go Sarah :dance: :clap: :lol:

I hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow to make up for it.

Aw Sarah sounds like the world really ganged up on you today :(

i always say if you have a bad day just remember tomorrow is a fresh new day and dont take anything bad from today into tomorrow.

you are a fab mum and your little boy loves you. thats all that matters.

send your sister to stay with me for a couple days and i'll sort her out :twisted: sounds like she needs to learn some respect! and i'll let alex loose on the dr (he waves arms and legs so frantically at the mo he's a danger to passers by!) sounds like he needs taking down a peg or two. shame B didnt puke on him!

heres hoping tomorrow is a better day, just be cool 8) and evrything will be cool too!

x

Aw hun ((((HUG)))))

Lets hope that tomorrow will be a better day :wink:

awww thanks guys dont think tomoz will be better tomoz tho as i am at work and finding that hard enough at the mo lol

:evil: :evil: :evil: you go get em sarah!!! sounds like you had a crap day :( ur sis was out of order- tell her ill get her wen i come to colchester lmao

hehe i got realy stressed when i went shoppin to get b a new coat so i tried it on him and he was drinkin his bottle at the same time and a lady sed to me "ewww dont do that please now no1 will want to buy it" and then this girl about my age sed "ye you never no where hes been" i nrly went crazy lol and i just rammed the buggy at the clothes rail (b wasnt in it) and it fell off n i stormed out n im now band frm there lmao

luv braiana x

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i go mental if ne1 ses nethin bad about my babies :evil:

((((Hugs))))

Thinking of you - be positive!!

Emilia xx

Awww (((BIG HUG))) sounds like you had a really rough day chick, hope things get better soon.

xxxx

Oh Sarah sorry you had such a crap day (((hugs))) to you.

You did make me laugh though with what you said to that lady though rofl!! :lol:

*HUG*

You poor thing, Sarah. It was a bad day wasn't it? I know the feeling. You just hold your head up and say to yourself - "Supermums don't care about all those ordinary mortals, let them run a mile in my shoes."

Don't worry, things will be better today.

Sue

aww sarah thats horrible your sister is really out of order what a horrible thing to say i would have probably given her a slap. B is gorgous don't you let anyone get you down, i know what those days are like and being a young parent everyone looks at you and doesnt take a word you say seriously i know how that feels, well you give them what for go girl.. :clap:

hannah

thanks girls i got a cold yest so wasnt online felt crap sleep deprieved and stressed with everything but thankfully B slept woohoo he woke up once coz of his cough but u nothing new there
got docs today kinda, my doc sed he wanted to see B today at 10.30 and guess wot i rang up this morning to get the appoinment and thye dont think he is in so i got to go in neway to see if he turns up :twisted: :twisted: MEN

Hi

Sarah i just read this sorry you had a bad day the other day i hope things are alot better now hopefully we can catch up soon hun.
xxKatrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back