im going mad! i can't take it

sophs85

Reaction score
It's now day 9 how brown discharge. Iv had a lot of it today and hardly any yesterday. I can't believe I have to wait until the 14th for my second early scan. I just keep crying amd falling out with my OH because he said I'm over reacting. It's just constant and I only have sore noonday and not other symptoms which didn't help. I feel like I'm going mad, i can't eat or sleep. just want to cry until I know what's happening :(

I had brown stuff for at least a week with my boy and not a single symptom . This when from 6 wks and he didn't even show up on my scan, had another scan at 8 wks and you could just see him and his little heart. I know what the waiting is like. How far gone are you

Sorry you are going through this hun,

Sadly time is the only thing that is going to be able to truly tell what is going on.

Did they offer you blood tests? That is the only thing they can do this early on hun so maybe your GP can sort this out. You need to have a few blood tests 48 hours apart and they should check your hCG levels are rising!!

This is the only thing that can tell you any earlier what is going on

xxxxxxxxx

They put me back a week at the scan so I'm 5+4 now. No they didn't offer blood tests. They just said I have to wait but I feel its going to be a negative outcome. I know everyone panics in first tri . It's so hard! Xx

I know it's a long time to wait but at least by then It should def show up on scan. Like I said mine was done at 6 odd weeks and nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back