• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i'm gobsmacked *pics added*

susie

Reaction score
can't believe it i got my bfp on a break cycle, first month off clomid and preparing for ivf and bang i got my bfp, the only thing i did diffrent ids going on a cabbage soup diet :? and also i didnt obsess i am so in shock :D

thank you glitzy for your reply i'm so excited :D all the farting from the cabbage soup was worth it lol

Congratulations- hope you have a happy and helathy nine months :cheer: :cheer:

susie said:
thank you glitzy for your reply i'm so excited :D all the farting from the cabbage soup was worth it lol

Think I'll have try that, though OH might evacuate the building so there wouldnt be any BD'ing :rotfl:

thank you all for your good wishes, i am still in a state of shock and crying and smiling at the same time, i can't believe what we have been through in the last 3 years and finally to take a break and wham bam i'm pregnant, i am hoping and praying that you too get your bfp and can end the horrible struggle that is infirtility :D

how very cool ! lots of sticky baby dust for you ad hope u have a great pregnancy !

Thats great news hun, a happy and healthy 9 months to you :dance:

thank you all for your replies and support it really means alot :D
heres the pics
IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c246/GINYGTI6/PEESTIX%2003%2007/24mar07.jpg[/IMG]
24marblue07.jpg

25mar07.jpg

thanks fothers for the comment about my kitchen i like it but its took hubby 2 years to complete so far :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back