Hiya I'm back and starting again....

Loobie9

Reaction score
i had a missed miscariage 3 weeks ago. i'm feeling better and ready to think about starting again.

however, just been to my hospital appointent at the fertility clinic, and they have put me back on clomid. And i can not start it until i have had 2 af. I got pregnant on my second cycle of clomid the last time and feel a bit apprehensive taking it again this time. They have reassured me that there is no connection between clomid and the miscarriage...

So I shall be on here daily keeping an eye out and reading all your posts, and hopefully will be starting ttc again in the next few months.

Good luck to you all x x x x Here's to all our BFP by the end of this year.......

:wave: hi loobie so sorry to hear of your mm :hug:

best of luck for a BFP very soon xx

best of luck and i'm sure as soon as your able to you'll have a bfp in no time, however my docs said not to ttc untill 1 af after my mmc although other docs said straight away (very mixed stuff i read) all the best and :hug: :hug:

Hi Loobie,

Glad you are feeling better. Hope you don't have too long a wait in here x

:wave: :wave:

Glad you are feeling better, good luck, hope you get a BFP soon

:hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear that :hug: :hug:

Hope your stay in TTC is a short one :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Loobie, hope you enjoy your stay in the ttc section and that you'll get that bfp soon :D

aww best of luck ttc hun. ttc is such an emotional rollacoaster esp after experiencing a loss so recently. theres lots of great supportive ladies here. hope u get a bfp soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back