I'm getting married on Friday!

Levi89

Reaction score
Wooo!

Thought I would share - I have managed to organise part of a wedding in just under 6 weeks :)

Greg and I (are not even engaged btw!) are getting hitched on Friday at the local registry office! Then off for a meal! No reception until next year though (because I'll have had LO and can relax a little more, plus G's mum lives in Oz and thats when she'll be home!).

I'm a little nervous now as its the countdown - only 5 days!! :dance: So thought I would share! Lol!

Cant wait to be Mrs Montgomery! xxx

Aww wow, what a lovely surprise!!

That's really nice :) Does anyone know? xx

Just close family members! Some of my aunties dont even know! I only have one of my best friends there - because she is like a sister to me & we have been together for 17 years! So the rest of my friends will no doubt have their noses put out of joint, but at the end of the day its me & G's wedding and thats all that matters eh :D

I'm excited! :dance:

Lol xxx

I sometimes wished we could just do it spur of the moment as EVERYBODY just wanted their tuppence worth and decided they could make decisions about OUR wedding!! Drove me up the wall sometimes. I was on cloud nine for weeks after we got married, walked about with a silly grin on my face right from the morning of the wedding til a couple of weeks after the honeymoon. It just felt amazing to be a mrs!!

I still forget sometimes though, and answer to my maiden name without even thinking!

So excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it :) xx

Awwww congrats! How exciting :) Hope all goes well for you on Friday!

Thank you very much ladies! I just can't wait to have that bloomin ring on my finger! OH asked if he could wear his last night 'just for the duration of xfactor' lol! He cn be so cute but I said no - its bad luck lol! xxx

OMG I am so jealous. I wish we could just go away and do it with just a few close family and our children there. It sounds fab and like you say its your day no-one elses. I would kill to marry my OH. JEALOUS!!!!!!!

Good luck hun and have a wonderful time xxxxxxxxxxx

Leanne you should just go do it :) I mean we haven't spent a fortune - even my dress was only £50! xxx

Thank you Samsgirl! Hope we have a great day just like you did ;) xxx

it goes sooooo fast.....cherish every second xx and make you sure you make time for each other during the whirlwind xx

Congratulations :love: good luck for Friday xx

I love your idea .. keeps it nice and special for you both !!

Hope you have an amzing day !!
xoxox

I really appreciate all your messages of thanks :D I really do love coming on here (my addiction!) and having so many people support not only your pregnancy but other things in life as well. Thanks ladies :dance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back