I'M FLIPPIN PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

curlywurly

Reaction score
I think the topic for the thread says it all!!! As some of you will know, I have had very turbulant week.I tested on sunday which would have been 7 days pass OV with a cheapie as i had a dream i was PG!!! It came back BFP. i then did a couple more on the monday which were very faint and then did a digi which was BFN and got very emotional and accepted i probably was not PG. However i continued to feel tired, emotional and sick all week (still do now!) i caved in on wednesday and bought a FR test which was BFN. I was on my way home tonight and though sod it, i'll buy a tescos one, these symptoms are too like being PG, i neeeeeed to know!!!! and hey presto, my BFP on 13 days pass OV!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

YAYYYYYYY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! have a happy and healthy 9 months :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations hun! wish you all the love in the world xx

Yaaay! :dance: :hug: :dance: :hug: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!Hope we all get to join you soon!

Congratulations!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you so much for all your kind messages, you have all been soooooo supportive, and good luck to you all. It took us 15 months so i know how frustrating it can really be, but good luck. I hope i'm proof that all the stressing over worrying if you cant actually conceive can sometimes be just your own head worrying far too much. xxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wonderful news - congratulations!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back