I'm confused!!!!!!

babywanted08

Reaction score
i had some spotting last night, well if you want to call it spotting,
all i had was a tinge of pinky/brown when i wiped there wasn't a lot and it only happend once and i haven't had it again,
now if that was implantation bleeding how can you explain all my symptoms.

i.e..
Cramping for a couple of days,
nausea..
bloated feeling,
headaches,
dizzyness/lightheadedness.
vein being alot more noticeable,
very high CP,
tiredness (Man i can sleep for a week),
moodyness(DH has nicknamed me the devil in diguise).
having the same PG dream 3 nights in a row,
BB's tender?achey,
nipple's sore,

could it be that the cramping was Implantation cramping and that the spotting was what was left after the egg implanted.

i don't know i'm confused

maybe i'm just going crazy

i'm scared to test tommorow just incase it's a BFN.

i don't know what to do or think anymore.

my spotting has stopped now, i did test this morning and negative. i will continue to test i think as otherwise i cant stop thinkning about it.

unfortunately i still have ages until af is due. i dont have other symtoms tho- i dont feel pregnant like i did before.

id like to know the latest i could test if it was an ib, but i guess it would be after im late which of course im not. will just keep on bd'ing i think

i wish with my first pregnancy i hadnt tested so early and got a positive as i start to wind myself up from day 15 onwards!!

i think i might start temp charting and join chart stalkers next month! good luck to you, fingers crossed for us both xx

Tbh i think its a lil early to be symptom spottin considering u sed u had spottin last nite. Im not saying that it wasnt IB. Im saying u might wanna wait a few days before drivin yourself mad with symptom spottin.

hey hun, i feel your pain. :hug: i was feeling a little like that now im due on AF in 2 days. i will test when my ebay strips come in the post.. they were meant to be here 3 days ago but thats probably saving me form myself :lol: all my love x hope you get your BFP :wink:

jemz24 said:
Tbh i think its a lil early to be symptom spottin considering u sed u had spottin last nite. Im not saying that it wasnt IB. Im saying u might wanna wait a few days before drivin yourself mad with symptom spottin.

i've had those symptoms now for at least 4 days that is why i'm confused,
and they are stong symptoms,

i didn't just see the spotting then all of a sudden there are the symptoms,
like i said i've been suffering from those symptoms for at least 4 days,

the cramping stopped yesterday, but everything else is getting stronger..

i'm due for AF tommorow at the latest..

you see my cycle is either 25days or 28days,

if it's 28 then AF is due tommorrow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back