I'm Bleeding :-(

Georgina

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I just went to the toilet and I'm bleeding, I'm at work and I'm worrying myself sick. I phoned the hospital and I am waiting for someone to phone me back. I feel sick with worry. This is my first pregnancy with my first baby and I can't beleive this is happening to me right now. I'll be devestated if this doesnt work out. I dont know what else to do it seems like I've been waiting for ages for them to phone me back but it's only been 5 mins.

G x

hi :hugs: not all bleeding is bad i bled 3 times on my ds, is there any clots? or cramps is it brown or red blood? :hugs:

Yeah to echo Midnight, it's not always bad news - I bled at 11 weeks but it was just an unexplained event that had no negative effects. Not sure how far along you are but they may organise you a scan, or at least give you some advice and reassurance x

Like the other's have said, not all bleeeding is a bad thing. Easier said than done, but try not to stress too much. Plenty of women have bleeding right through there pregnancy and everything's been totally fine :) xxx

don't worry hun! I bleed every week so far. Had my last scan yesterday - the baby is fine!

Hope you can get your appointment sorted fast! Let us know when you have some news!

xxx

i hope eveything turns out ok xxxx

fingers crossed for you hon, hopefully they will get you in for a scan and everything will be fine x x

Thanks girls - they've still not phoned me ill give them another 10 mins then phone back. You've put my mind at ease a little bit - it's pink and there when I wipe, 7wks and 1 day today.
I hope they can see me I need to know my baby is ok :-(
I'm just worrying so much

G xx

Georgina,

Have you called your GP? If they are not helpful, you can call on duty midwife in your hospital (depends on the hospital, but I believe many hospitals have them). She could also arrange an appointment for you.

good luck xxx

Really hope you get some answers hun. Got everything crossed for you xxx

Hope things are ok for you and you get a scan soon, it def does seem to happen with a lot of pregnancies though, doesn't stop the worry though x

Went for a private scan girls as hospital can't see me until Tomoro morning not good news couldn't find a heartbeat praying they find something Tomoro morning. I'm devastated.
Thank u allfor your lovely comments. I will update Tomoro morning xxx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, thinking of you, fingers crossed for tomorrows scan xx

Im so sorry you are going through this hunny, hope you get some good news tomorrow.
If you dont mind me asking, how far gone are you? I cant see tickers or anything on my phone x x

When i had a scan at 7weeks + 6 the heart beat was very faint, so it may not be anything to worry about sweetie.
Hugs xxx

Thanks girls I am 7 weeks 1 day. Just devastated I hope I pray for some better news Tomoro. Your comments are helping me through this. I appreciate it girls thank u xxx

Georgina, really sorry you are having such hard time! Fingers crossed for you and I hope the scan goes better tomorrow!

Wish you the best of luck!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back