I'm new!

BX

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm new and need some reasurrance.

i'm 6 weeks now 2nd time for me. But when my period was due i had some very light bleeding for a day or two and cramps. Doc told me to wait another wk and do another test if the bleeding stops.

I did this and was BFP no bleeding but a few cramps.

Doc told me today was too early to scan but dos not think too much to be concerned about, still get a BFP test and i feel pg - very sick and tired and enormous bbs!

Any thoughts? :?

Welcome :wave:

Its normal to have some cramps as your body stretches and prepares for the baby to grow. As for the bleeding, its not unheard of to have light bleeding around the time your period is due.

If the bleeding gets heavier, bright red or has clots then thats the time to worry.

Try and relax, and CONGRATS by the way :D

Hi B!

Congratulations! Welcome to 1st tri! I'm looking forward to getting to know you over the next few months.

I can only second everything Kirsty has said above. You should hopefully have a good case to push for an early scan (maybe next week?) however.

Love

Valentine xxx

:) Thanks alot - my 1st pregnancy was completely different so thats why i think i'm so concerned.

I agree - will def push for a scan next wk or wk after, to be safe.

So roll on August 8th!!

:D

Hi

Welcome and Congrats!!
I wouldnt worry to much try and relax till you get your scan
Katrina

ah hun dont worry im sure everything is ok.

So big :hug: and congrats hun on your pregnancy hope all goes well :hug:

Hiya B,

welcome!

I had some cramps like very mild period pains around week 5/6. I went to the docs a few days after getting the positive pregnancy test because I was a bit concerned. She sent me to the EPU (Early Pregnancy Unit) for a scan. I had it and saw my little "bean" when he/she was only 6 weeks and 2 days old.

So it is possible to get an early scan. If you are still concerned about the aches etc go back to your GP and insist. I'm sure there's probably nothing to worry about, it's more than likely ligaments stretching, but it's always good to get checked out if you are anxious.

Take care
Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111