I'm being induced Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
OMG...just had consultant appt and my BP is still high, so i moaned about the fact I am just constantly in and out of hosp with it. So he said he would check my cervix and it was favourable!!! :cheer:
he then did a sweep (which was absolutely fine - not painful at all!) :cheer: and i had a lot of bloody show...so i'm booked in on Sunday - if i don't go into labour before!!!! woo.
He also said i can have an epidural (which i really want) as it will help regulate my BP... so this time next week i'll be a mum!! wooooooo. :cheer:

:shock: actually now i'm scared! :shock: :shock:

Good luck hun, you'll soon have your baby in your arms.

Good luck, im glad your able to get the things you want.
Arnt you queue jumping a bit though :wink:

Wow, you must be so excited and nervousat the same time. These next few days are going to really drag. Good luck, that's so exciting :cheer:

OMG! How exciting! :dance: You might even go into labour before then if you've had a sweep! :cheer: :cheer:

:shock: OMG I have just seen this.

:cheer: :cheer: That's so exciting more forum babies :D

oh i'm so jealous!! I can't stand the waiting now.

You must be quite relieved to have a date - though sounds like it might well happen before then :cheer:

Thanks girls, hope i do go before then! (yes sorry am queue jumping a bit!!! :lol: )
A question to anyone who has had a sweep, i had quite a bit of bleeding / show after and i'm still bleeding a bit - is this normal? Also how many of u went into labour spontaneously after sweep? Ta :hug: :hug:

Ooooh how exciting! I've never had a sweep so I can't answer your question about bleeding, but it certainly sounds promising!

Anna if we don't go before then we will be getting induced on the same day :D What time are you booked in for? It really will be a baby race won't it :lol: We can text each other as we are in labour and spur each other on :dance:

Wooo think u have my no Fi? If not PM me with it.. Tillytots (Sarah) is my textbuddy too, so we can get her to let the forum know!!!
(Sorry Sar! :hug: )
Got to ring L&D at 8am Sun morning to check bed availability. Hoping i may go before then as i was 1cm before he did sweep and he stretched me to 3cm, but said it can spring back, but cervix was soft...how exciting!
How are u feeling? Did u bleed after your sweep? :hug:

No, I didn't have any bleeding at all, even though she said don't be surprised if you get some :wall: just had increased discharge yesterday and feel a little bit uncomfy but nothing major. Glad you found the sweep ok :hug:

I've got your mobile number, I'll send you a text now so you've got mine :D

Woohooooooooo! :cheer:

That is a really exciting queue-jumping announcement and great that you and Fi could have babies on the same day - I reckon you'll both pop beforehand though! Your bloody show and bleeding certainly sound promising anyway.

Best of luck Anna :hug:

Aghhhhhhhhh!! OMG hunni This is soooo exciting!!!!!!!!!

I shall await your text :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xxx

I had a sweep with dd (2nd baby) at 37 weeks with plan for induction the following week for the very reason of high BP - bled a bit after - went into labour the next morning 45 minute labour 12 contractions 2 pushes - still had my knickers on - didnt get time for an epidural :lol: labours in preeclampsia and related conditions are often speedy - good luck :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back