I'm back........

Chrissy1

Reaction score
:wave: :wave:

Don't think there's many people left from when I was here before but I'm back TTC number 2 so thought I'd pop and say hello.

I'm going to be charting again so I've just said hello to you all in stalkers :wave: and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that TTC isn't going to take as long as it did last time! :?

Good luck to everyone who's TTC and lets hope it's not long before we're all getting BFP's :hug:

Looking forward to getting to know you all :hug:

:wave: Welcome back to TTC

Good Luck and I hope you get your bfp quick :hug: :hug:

:wave: Hi Chrissy, yes I remember you from last time around and I'm still here unfortunately :roll:

Good luck with TTC Poppy's little bro or sis xx

Chrissy1 said:
:wave: :wave:

Don't think there's many people left from when I was here before but I'm back TTC number 2 so thought I'd pop and say hello.

I'm going to be charting again so I've just said hello to you all in stalkers :wave: and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that TTC isn't going to take as long as it did last time! :?

Good luck to everyone who's TTC and lets hope it's not long before we're all getting BFP's :hug:

Looking forward to getting to know you all :hug:

I'm still here :(

Good luck hun :pray:

good luck! how long were you trying last time if that's not a rude question. hope you get a very quick bfp this time!

OMG, can't believe you are back TTC already. I'm sure it will happen quickly for you, it's often the way when you start TTC straight after having a baby.

Good luck!

Thanks ladies.....l can't that there's still a few of you here from last time. I'l be having all my fingers crossed for you ladies. You've been here WAAAAAY too long now :pray:

roseanimal - Last time I was TTC for 10 months. I got the pregnant the month I went to see the doc to get started on tests. I'm 32 and my husnband is 36 so I didn't want to leave it too long so I told a little white lie to the doc and said we'd been trying for 12 months. I'd had the first two lots of blood tests to show that I was ovulating and we were waiting for a referral for my husband to give a sample when I got my BFP.

Good luck to everyone in here now.......and as lovely as I'm sure you all are, I hope I'm not here that long :lol:

Hi Chrissy,

Yes I remember you :wave:

Im still here for now - hoping 2009 will be a better year :hug:

Good luck x

Kate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members